The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Anyone got into Gilbert Murray Stamford Hall?

I have got into leicester university as a psychology student :smile: they have offered me accomodation at Clivedon House (Ground floor, Room 8) Is there anyone else out there thats moving to stamford hall? Dont know anyone and it would be nice to get talking to my potential neighbours!! x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hiya I'm in Bowder, not sure how far away that is? I'm doing English with History of Art, I'm sure I'll run into you at some point =) xx
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeah thats like next to me :smile: so your likely to bump into me lol xx
Reply 3
I'm in Bowder too so i'll be about also :biggrin:
Reply 4
OOO do either of you have facebook lol, be nice to get to know my neighbours :smile: x
Reply 5
I'm Kayla Johnson but not sure if you'll find me, I reckon there are lots of people with that name - there is a group, I'm on that =) xx
Reply 6
kairaxx
I'm Kayla Johnson but not sure if you'll find me, I reckon there are lots of people with that name - there is a group, I'm on that =) xx

added already :biggrin: lol x
Reply 7
haha oh yeah that's me! x
Reply 8
Im sophie Langton, same issue not sure if you will find me but i will try my best to find you :smile: x
Reply 9
Hey :smile: I got into Bowder Court. So i'm sure i'll be seeing you around :smile: Louise Chudleigh
Reply 10
I have, but I'm not sure where because I tried reading terms and conditions yesterday when I got the offer, froze my browser and haven't been able to get back on since! :frown:

Will try again later though!!! Andrew Brough for anyone interested (I'm the one with the baby photo if there's anymore people called Andrew Brough around!)
Reply 11
Noddy1989
I have, but I'm not sure where because I tried reading terms and conditions yesterday when I got the offer, froze my browser and haven't been able to get back on since! :frown:

Will try again later though!!! Andrew Brough for anyone interested (I'm the one with the baby photo if there's anymore people called Andrew Brough around!)

Ahh have you tried like within the past half hour as its working again :smile: I tried looking for you on facebook but there are a few andrews with baby images lol!
Reply 12
paula3412
Ahh have you tried like within the past half hour as its working again :smile: I tried looking for you on facebook but there are a few andrews with baby images lol!

I have been trying, but now just saying it's full! Still have a few days before I have to accept it so I'll just keep trying!

facebook.com/noddy1989

Probably a better bet than having people search for me!
Reply 13
Noddy1989
I have been trying, but now just saying it's full! Still have a few days before I have to accept it so I'll just keep trying!

facebook.com/noddy1989

Probably a better bet than having people search for me!

Done :smile: btw im sophie
Reply 14
I'm in cliveldon house. Room 12. Coming to terms with the catering thing right now though, haha.
Reply 15
nay14
I'm in cliveldon house. Room 12. Coming to terms with the catering thing right now though, haha.

Really wow im glad ive found someone! Did you not want to be catered then? Dont worry we have a pretty good kitchen and apparently its an all girls house so we can maybe cook for each other or order take outs some nights lol! If you had of got self-catered its unlikely you would have gotten a bathroom, we are lucky we have like a proper bathroom, most people will get a pod or a shared toilet :smile:
Reply 16
Hey, just got my offer through, Lasdun Flr 0 Block C Room 4. Anyone nearby?
Reply 17
paula3412
Really wow im glad ive found someone! Did you not want to be catered then? Dont worry we have a pretty good kitchen and apparently its an all girls house so we can maybe cook for each other or order take outs some nights lol! If you had of got self-catered its unlikely you would have gotten a bathroom, we are lucky we have like a proper bathroom, most people will get a pod or a shared toilet :smile:

Yay, we're no longer living completely alone, lol! And no, catered didn't really appeal to me much. I'm glad we have a kitchen though, that and the bathroom is definitely a plus (:
Reply 19
nay14
Yay, we're no longer living completely alone, lol! And no, catered didn't really appeal to me much. I'm glad we have a kitchen though, that and the bathroom is definitely a plus (:

I think your on the top floor whereas im on the ground floor but hey very near :smile: as theres only 2 floors. Lol yes im very pleased about the bathroom! Do you have facebook? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending