The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
mel0n
I recieved an email a while back saying that future correspondence will be sent to my new email address [email protected] - but how do I check the account???

https://kclmail.kcl.ac.uk

go to that link ^^

and then enter your kings username, e.g k1037465 and your password :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
moar like kclmail.kcl.ac.uk/owa
Reply 3
shnapps92
https://kclmail.kcl.ac.uk

go to that link ^^

and then enter your kings username, e.g k1037465 and your password :smile:

Shouldn't I be using my email address to log in??
Reply 4
No, you use the username they gave you (beginning with K and some numbers) and the password you chose! :biggrin:
Reply 5
Sighhh it won't let me :frown: I put in the K25928592 whatever username and the password that was initially given to my account and it won't let me in :frown:
Reply 6
mel0n
Sighhh it won't let me :frown: I put in the K25928592 whatever username and the password that was initially given to my account and it won't let me in :frown:

Did you change your password??
Reply 7
OHHHHH okay got it - I didn't realise I use the same password as when I log into the Student Records Portal thing to enrol :colondollar: What is the point of the actual email address if I'm using an ID to log in :colonhash:

It's an Outlook Web Access - is there any way of making my Microsoft Outlook into my kcl account :colondollar:?
Reply 8
See, I've managed to log in after realising I was making the same mistake as OP with regards to the username lol, but I've noticed that I can't seem to send emails from it. It logs me out everytime I click on the New Message box. And before logging in I click it on the private computer option. Help will be appreciated! :biggrin:
Reply 9
I never got this email saying I have a new kcl email account - I just got the mail to enrol online- I did but that was that :/
Reply 10
Wowsers, just checked mine, there's invitations to let mad kings scientists poke my brains with electric cattle prods and something about myAthens. myAthens? i though it was theirAthens lol
Reply 11
any way to foward messages to a gmail account? outlook is garbage
Reply 12
holyjebus
Wowsers, just checked mine, there's invitations to let mad kings scientists poke my brains with electric cattle prods and something about myAthens. myAthens? i though it was theirAthens lol

What is myAthens? :lolwut: and LOL I saw some of those emails too :p:
Reply 13
thejonsmith
You get emailed roughly once a week about medical trials. :sigh:

myAthens lets you see "resources your department has allocated to you"

Ooohh, have you ever been to one of those medical thingies? You get paid :\? Loool!

And do you log in seperately to this myathens thing :s-smilie:??
Reply 14
thejonsmith
Nah, because although the pay is very good, they are testing treatments on you, at the end of the day. If they knew the effects wouldn't be bad down the line, they wouldn't pay so much. :sadnod:

You might log onto it through OneSpace (relatively new thing to correlate everything), but normally you log into it separately, in the same way that your MyKCL and Mail are separate logins.

Oohhh omg there's so many different things to log into!! Why can't there just be one main portal from which you can be directed to each different thing :colonhash:!! Do you have the link for the myathens thing? :o:
Reply 15
thejonsmith
I think that's what they're trying to do with OneSpace; put everything in one place.

Nah, I don't have a link because I never use it. It's written on the PAWS sheet, I believe (your Athens username/password and login details for King's Mail and PAWS).

When I was setting up my password etc it said the PAWS thing failed, so I'm assuming I wouldn't be able to log in. It's nothing vitally important to check is it?
Reply 16
thejonsmith

To put it another way; it's just the odd article. We have WestLaw for the majority of any we'd need, and for those that aren't there, the library/Google searching produces the rest.

The Athens details are different to PAWS, mind.

:lolwut:

Where did Malcolm X go anyhoos?
Reply 17
thejonsmith
Decided to get all "modernistic" and minimise the profile. :dontknow:

What are you studying?

Computer Science :smile:
Reply 18
how can i change my password?

i cant log in one spance or i cant do the enrolment..

i am getting worried...
Reply 19
I have recieved no information from kings about online enrolment either through the post or via email and I'm really worried I keep emailing but no one is giving me any response! How did you recieve your password and username etc, was it via email?

Latest