The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I don't have an ego, and I like modern society. why would I not? It is as it is.
Nothing wrong with talking to people in public ive started conversations with people of all ages on train journeys, bus, sat waiting for on ething or another in a shop anywhere. On odd occasion theyve said no more than one or two words on others i've gotten into very long conversations i spoke to one woman id never met before for an entire 5 n half hour train journey.
Reply 62
When I was in the UK this summer I was under the impression everyone starts talking to you everywhere - in the underground, in the buses, in shops, everywhere! It was nice though, because in my country I don't think this happens very often.. actually it never happens:smile:
Meh, I'll occasionally hold a conversation with a random erosion but... What are you going to talk about? I could see the pint but most of the time I. Have my IEMs in so I am pretty much isolated from the world.
I used to talk to people at the bus stop all the time at home, and usually it was the older people who were more receptive to it :smile:.
Reply 65
rajandkwameali
I like technical things, who are you to say what I can enjoy or not? eh?

Did i actually say what you can and cant enjoy?

Latest

Trending

Trending