The Student Room Group
You want to break up with him and then make him think its his fault? Sorry but with that your going to look like a bitch...I hope this is a troll...
Why do you want him to 'realise his mistake and make him miss you'? If you want to break up, break up with him. Don't use it in a mind-game to make him 'like you more' or whatever the **** you want.

******* children.
You do realise theres a possibility that he wont miss you or wont come back to your right?
Stop playing mind games, if you have problems with him confront him about it.
Stop trying to play mind games with him. He at least deserves the truth. Just tell him the real reason you are breaking up with him and move on.
Reply 5
Don't blame the poor guy. You're about to crush his heart. He has no right to believe it's his fault.
Reply 6
lol your a bitch for tryna make it his fault so he can miss you, im sure he knows your a bitch anyway so just tell him its over
Reply 7
hanika8
You want to break up with him and then make him think its his fault? Sorry but with that your going to look like a bitch...I hope this is a troll...

dumb question, but what is a troll? i'm new to this.
Hotstuff.
dumb question, but what is a troll? i'm new to this.

A troll (which I quote from Urban Dictionary lol) is: One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument
Reply 9
(edited 11 years ago)
LostLawyah
i wanna break up with ma guy. how can i make it sweet and so he realises its his mistake and make him miss me.. I dont wanna look like a bitch. any advise?:biggrin: :p:

if you want the break up to be unforgettable then the chances of you looking like a bitch will be 100%
Reply 11
hanika8
A troll (which I quote from Urban Dictionary lol) is: One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

lol thank you:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending