Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i wanna break up with ma guy. how can i make it sweet and so he realises its his mistake and make him miss me.. I dont wanna look like a *****. any advise? :p:

ReputationRep:
    You want to break up with him and then make him think its his fault? Sorry but with that your going to look like a *****...I hope this is a troll...

ReputationRep:
    Why do you want him to 'realise his mistake and make him miss you'? If you want to break up, break up with him. Don't use it in a mind-game to make him 'like you more' or whatever the **** you want.

******* children.

ReputationRep:
    You do realise theres a possibility that he wont miss you or wont come back to your right?
    Stop playing mind games, if you have problems with him confront him about it.

ReputationRep:
    He's going to hate you for all eternity and all your friends will disown you no matter what you do.
    Life's a funny thing.

ReputationRep:
    Stop trying to play mind games with him. He at least deserves the truth. Just tell him the real reason you are breaking up with him and move on.

Don't blame the poor guy. You're about to crush his heart. He has no right to believe it's his fault.

ReputationRep:
    lol your a ***** for tryna make it his fault so he can miss you, im sure he knows your a ***** anyway so just tell him its over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hanika8)
    You want to break up with him and then make him think its his fault? Sorry but with that your going to look like a *****...I hope this is a troll...
    dumb question, but what is a troll? i'm new to this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hotstuff.)
    dumb question, but what is a troll? i'm new to this.
    A troll (which I quote from Urban Dictionary lol) is: One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostLawyah)
    i wanna break up with ma guy. how can i make it sweet and so he realises its his mistake and make him miss me.. I dont wanna look like a *****. any advise? :p:
    if you want the break up to be unforgettable then the chances of you looking like a ***** will be 100%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hanika8)
    A troll (which I quote from Urban Dictionary lol) is: One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument
    lol thank you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.