The Student Room Group

Should I break up with my boyfriend?

I love him as a person, and physically but we don’t have any similar interests at all

He never replies to his family ( he’s so bad with his phone) so they always message me and arrange for us to do stuff with them and he complains that I organise stuff without asking him’ but it’s not the case at all, he works unsociable hours so I’mike please could you make sure you have this day off cos we’re going out for dinner with so and so’ but it’s not bossy!

He just works all the time and complains when I arrange anything social for us. He’s allowed two days off per week so it’s not like I arrange anything on a day he’s working and I don’t do anything that will tire him out

If it wasn’t for me honestly he wouldn’t be doing anything with anyone and would just stay at home all day. I’m a fun, sociable person and I thought he was too at first but w year in I don’t know. We live together!

Idk I think we are on completely different pages but I’m not sure if that’s a reason to break up with someone? I’ve always been the dumpee
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I love him as a person, and physically but we don’t have any similar interests at all

He never replies to his family ( he’s so bad with his phone) so they always message me and arrange for us to do stuff with them and he complains that I organise stuff without asking him’ but it’s not the case at all, he works unsociable hours so I’mike please could you make sure you have this day off cos we’re going out for dinner with so and so’ but it’s not bossy!

He just works all the time and complains when I arrange anything social for us. He’s allowed two days off per week so it’s not like I arrange anything on a day he’s working and I don’t do anything that will tire him out

If it wasn’t for me honestly he wouldn’t be doing anything with anyone and would just stay at home all day. I’m a fun, sociable person and I thought he was too at first but w year in I don’t know. We live together!

Idk I think we are on completely different pages but I’m not sure if that’s a reason to break up with someone? I’ve always been the dumpee

if u want me tbh
just break up with him
cauze he is acting babish 'n' if he think you organizing something to be together then he doesnt love.
if it causin 'im a problemo then he should organizing them when he is able to come
but tbh just dump 'im u might always find a better person/chance
JF ZAK
this a OPINION BTW
You don't have to break up with him. Just sit down with him and COMMUNICATE.
And if that doesn't work after like a month break up with him.
Reply 4
Original post by lanky_giraffe
And if that doesn't work after like a month break up with him.

yeah that as well prbably should hv said that first
Reply 5
Original post by lanky_giraffe
You don't have to break up with him. Just sit down with him and COMMUNICATE.

i meant this post wrong reply
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous

I think you should break up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending