The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 1
Ill start, loved freshers week was hilarious loads of fun parties and really easy to meet people, second week wasnt great(studio flat didnt help) but ive since swapped flats to swanborough its awesome, and despite what people say its sociable we had 30 people round here yesterday
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
I love it. That pretty much sums everything up.
thepomster
Ill start, loved freshers week was hilarious loads of fun parties and really easy to meet people, second week wasnt great(studio flat didnt help) but ive since swapped flats to swanborough its awesome, and despite what people say its sociable we had 30 people round here yesterday

Where do you live in Swanborough?
Reply 4
gloved_hand
Where do you live in Swanborough?

Block 1 second floor, do you live in Swanborough?
thepomster
Block 1 second floor, do you live in Swanborough?

Yeah, but I'm in Block three which seems a world away from Block one.:p:
Reply 6
gloved_hand
Yeah, but I'm in Block three which seems a world away from Block one.:p:

not that far what flat?
thepomster
not that far what flat?

Well if I told you that other people I know at Sussex could work out my identity and I don't really want that. So I'll just say top floor for now. :p:
Also I know at least a couple of people on your course one of whom lives in your Block to go with some other mutual friends I know we have.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8
gloved_hand
Well if I told you that other people I know at Sussex could work out my identity and I don't really want that. So I'll just say top floor for now. :p:
Also I know at least a couple of people on your course one of whom lives in your Block to go with some other mutual friends I know we have.

interesting you could always message it

Latest

Trending

Trending