The Student Room Group

Who smokes/has smoked weed?

Scroll to see replies

In my exp, hash is stronger than skunk and skunk is more potent form of weed. Prefer the completely whacked/ mellow feel you get with hash even if its more expensive/ fiddely to skin up so must be getting the pretty decent stuff here :smile: but in terms of skunk its usually blue cheese, mango and lemon but occasionally been amnesia and widow around here but thats if you go in terms of that naming bs!
Where on earth do people get weed anyway? :confused:
Reply 182
Original post by Darkphilosopher

:facepalm:

Drug dealers.
Reply 183
Original post by NobSon

Drug dealers.

I assume he's asking where the drug dealers get it from.
Original post by NobSon

Drug dealers.

I meant how do people make contact these drug dealers.

It just seems strange how somebody can just happen to come across somebody else that is willing to sell them drugs :s-smilie:

It just seems strange how somebody can just happen to come across somebody else that is willing to sell them drugs :s-smilie:

I've been offered at least 5 numbers in the last couple of years just whilst walking down the street.
Original post by mikeyd85
I've been offered at least 5 numbers in the last couple of years just whilst walking down the street.

wow :nooo:
Reply 187
Original post by mikeyd85

That's Leeds for you! My friends have been offered pills on their doorsteps more than once. I don't know anywhere else in the country that is more lawless to be honest. I'm not complaining though...
Reply 188

Just go to any open grass area in Cambridge, or a skatepark, on a sunny day and there will be more than a few people smoking who will point you in the right direction. Dealers are far from paranoid, they are out to make money as quickly as possible and will happily relieve you of it. (I'm not saying you should or shouldn't do this, just trying to point out how easy it is, I mean in 2007 the British population smoked 817 tons of the stuff!).
Reply 189
Original post by Subcutaneous
My cousin was admitted this weekend into a psych unit for heavy use of cannabis after suffering a psychotic episode. To all those who use, considering to use- please reconsider.

Its true that there is a 1/4 increase of risk of pychotic illness after regularaly smoking cannabis... but only in those GENETICALLY predispositioned to already get a mental illness. To be honest he may have been about to have a psychotic episode anyway :/
Sorry about your cousin by the way :/
Weed made a really unwelcome first appearance in my life when my thirteen year old brother came home high, throwing up blood and then had to be handcuffed and put into an ambulance. It completely changed his personality. However, saying that, he still smokes it and has never came home in such a bad state as the first time we discovered he was taking it. I've never tried weed but i do think it should be treated the same way as alcohol and cigarettes (legal for over 18s), simply because it would be a whole lot safer for those who do take it. The stuff you get on black markets has a lot of contaminants in it (which can cause syphillis, etc if for example you decide to eat the cannabis instead of smoke it). If it was legal then some sort of safety regulations may be able to be placed on it. I know that there's no guarding against schizophrenia, paranoia and other mental health risks it causes which may be the biggest draw back of it I guess...
Reply 191
On occasion.
Im not against weed but I dont smoke it myself...tho I have plenty of friends that do. My issue with it is that it is proven to increase the chance of getting mental health problems by 45% (i think if i remember correctly), tho you have to be prone to mental health issues in the first place....sadly on both sides of my family there is mental illness in several generations...which is y i dont smoke...no short term high is worth schizophrenia or any other mental illness for that matter it destroys lives...tho i feel that if people know the risks should be allowed to smoke weed =)
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 193
Original post by Profesh
On occasion.

Did you ever get round to trying MDMA?
Original post by Subcutaneous
My cousin was admitted this weekend into a psych unit for heavy use of cannabis after suffering a psychotic episode. To all those who use, considering to use- please reconsider.

Seriously says a lot about people that almost 6 months on, and my cousin still suffering with paranoid schizophrenia (linked to his cannabis use, and exacerbates his episodes majorly)- and something that's destroyed his life and my families.

TSR users still neg....

Cannabis will never go away and many use safely and recreationally- However i'd never recommend it as anything more. Quite frankly it's something a lot of people DO grow out of using. However from a personal (and professional) point of view heavy drug use will ruin your life, it wastes your lives. To say 'it'll never happen to me' us just nieve. My cousin said that and he's now ruined his life and could never be the same again. Also I had a patient the other day with a nephrostomy on both sides, and facing keyamine induced renal failure at 33. When asking him how he got into using heavy drugs, he said. 'it all started with weed now and again'.

Always think of the consequences, be safe..and dont be nieve
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 195
fook ai
schmoke erb
Does anyone sell any, let me know?
drugs are a mug's game
Original post by lifeguardsleeping
Where do you get weed from anyway?

from the dude who lives behind asda
(edited 8 years ago)
I do occasionally.

Personally I believe it should be legal, but people should treat it with respect. OK, there's no (practical) lethal dose, but that doens't mean it's impossible to overdo it, and people do. It's those people who have made it such that it's not legal for people like myself to enjoy it from time to time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending