The Student Room Group

For ****s sake!

i really like a good mates gf, and she very obviously likes me back!
started uni couple months ago and this guy is one of ma best mates here, we share a couple of lectures and often just chill. he has a gf who is just amazing, good looking, and with an amazing personality, exactly what ive always wanted in a girl. and recentaly me nd her have been pure flirting, when slightly tipsy well even do it in front of him which makes me feel crap afterwards,
its very often said by others that she is way outta his leauge but even so, im not going to do anything to make a move on her and would always stop it if she made a move on me as friends come first
its just getting to me, shes exactly what ive always wanted and even if they break up, shes out of bounds, whereas the girls i seem to be able to get always fall into to the stupidly clingy, selfish and needy
i just dont know how to get over this girl, its driving me mad!
Reply 1
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
i really like a good mates gf, and she very obviously likes me back!
started uni couple months ago and this guy is one of ma best mates here, we share a couple of lectures and often just chill. he has a gf who is just amazing, good looking, and with an amazing personality, exactly what ive always wanted in a girl. and recentaly me nd her have been pure flirting, when slightly tipsy well even do it in front of him which makes me feel crap afterwards,
its very often said by others that she is way outta his leauge but even so, im not going to do anything to make a move on her and would always stop it if she made a move on me as friends come first
its just getting to me, shes exactly what ive always wanted and even if they break up, shes out of bounds, whereas the girls i seem to be able to get always fall into to the stupidly clingy, selfish and needy
i just dont know how to get over this girl, its driving me mad!

I suspect that when it comes to being one of your best mates, that I’m way out of your league.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending