The Student Room Group

accused him outta anger

my bf hasnt texted me in 2 days , and i spammed him out of anger and accusing him of talking to his ex :s-smilie: bad.. i know but he nvr goes tht long without talking to me EVER , not even a hello . he hasn't responded yet to my msgs what should i do if i was wrong?
Reply 1
I feel like the best thing is to just apologise. It's easy to feel overwhelmed at points and make a bit of a mistake: there's also a myriad of reasons he may not have texted you, like being ill or having problems with a family member.

It's not like you've crossed a line and there's no coming back, so it's fine to just say 'sorry about that, I didn't mean it' or something along those lines. Just saying sorry can fix most things. Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 2
thank u soo much!! turns out it was nothing i was assuming and he was just doing his own thing for a littl im glad :redface: :colondollar: im embarrassed about how much i spammed him in anger .. even though it was nothing :colondollar: thank u again :h::smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
thank u soo much!! turns out it was nothing i was assuming and he was just doing his own thing for a littl im glad :redface: :colondollar: im embarrassed about how much i spammed him in anger .. even though it was nothing :colondollar: thank u again :h::smile:

Haha no problem, I'm glad all's alright :smile:. It's easy to read to much into things sometimes, not like any harm is done. Have a nice week :biggrin:
Reply 4
He's your boyfriend and he hasn't communicated with you in two days.. that's normal.
Reply 5
he has NEVER i mean never went that long without texting me , its abnormal if anything . :cry2:
Reply 6
he has NEVER i mean never went that long without texting me , its abnormal if anything . :cry2:

Is it really a relationship when your "bf" doesn't communicate with out for two days and ignores you? He's the jerk here not you. And don't let him manipulate you thinking you're the problem.
Reply 7

Had you texted him in that 2 days? Tried phoning to see if he was OK?

Is it normal for you to jump to conclusions and think he's in touch with his ex? Why do you have trust issues?
Damn, your behaviour is such a red flag and extremely toxic. No communication for 2 days and you out of the blue accuse him of speaking to his ex?? If I was the guy I would drop you like a hot potato.
Reply 9
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Damn, your behaviour is such a red flag and extremely toxic. No communication for 2 days and you out of the blue accuse him of speaking to his ex?? If I was the guy I would drop you like a hot potato.

i only thought this because he got back with me as soon as he dropped his ex and when he was with his ex he would reach out and try to talk to me , i was only worried for the sake of that because if he did it to her he could do it to me .. it was rude of me to automatically assume i agree but i was just worried
Reply 10
Original post by Surnia
Had you texted him in that 2 days? Tried phoning to see if he was OK?

Is it normal for you to jump to conclusions and think he's in touch with his ex? Why do you have trust issues?

i did text him and he never did respond , i have trust issues because he just got out of a 6 month relationship w his ex and its hard to believe he hasn't thought of her at ALL..
Reply 11
i did text him and he never did respond , i have trust issues because he just got out of a 6 month relationship w his ex and its hard to believe he hasn't thought of her at ALL..

So did your text need an urgent response?

Not forgetting that you've got into a relationship with someone who's just come out of a relationship. His was over, he chose you and he didn't have to do that; he could have stayed single. And you had the choice not to get involved in case it was a rebound...
(edited 11 months ago)
my bf hasnt texted me in 2 days , and i spammed him out of anger and accusing him of talking to his ex :s-smilie: bad.. i know but he nvr goes tht long without talking to me EVER , not even a hello . he hasn't responded yet to my msgs what should i do if i was wrong?

You stupid idiot

Seek therapy

i don't think you're in the right frame of mind to be in a relationship if your trust issues are that bad.
Original post by xox416
Is it really a relationship when your "bf" doesn't communicate with out for two days and ignores you? He's the jerk here not you. And don't let him manipulate you thinking you're the problem.

Your prior post is the complete opposite of this. Going from "normal" to "he's the jerk" lol.
Reply 16
Original post by toxicgamage56
Your prior post is the complete opposite of this. Going from "normal" to "he's the jerk" lol.

I was being sarcastic in my first post :biggrin:
i hope he breaks up with up u

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending