The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

27 is the oldest. And current. I'm 24 =) I think experience is definitely better.
This thread is a slap to the face to all the teenage guys wondering why they aren't getting laid.
52 when I was 29... I'm 30 now and my current boyfriend is 40.

I think once men have got the gist of the basics they don't really get any better with age. What actually matters is the individual's willingness to learn how to please, to ask what their partner wants and to try to provide it. Plus sexual compatibility.

The worst sex I ever had was with a 30 year old when I was 25. He was just selfish, sex was all about him. Best sex was with the 52 year old, because he was the most prepared to listen, pay attention and learn - plus he could last the longest. There are some things my current boyfriend is better at. But sex can be good for different reasons - technical skill, affection, pure lust.

I think it may be slightly different for women, who often take years to discover how their sexual responses work, learn to orgasm during intercourse, things like that. I'm positive I'm better in bed than I was 10 years ago, and it isn't because I've got better at giving oral sex or anything like that but because I've learnt more about myself.

I think over about 22-23 age doesn't make a difference to how good a lover you are.
21 when I was 18.
Reply 84
When i was 21 I slept with a 45 yr old what was I think I dont know
I would shag any attractive female up to 50.
Reply 87
28, i was 18
19 when i was 15 (dont worry it was all consensual)
25 at 19
I was 23 at the time and she was 45 I don’t regret she was very good
Reply 92
42, I was 19.

Then I was seeing one who was 40 and I was what, 27?

Not even arsed, both great.
Original post by gjd800
42, I was 19.

Prozzie?
Reply 94
Original post by Notoriety
Prozzie?

Nah, a random wench I got yapping to in a club when I was on holiday. Was from leeds, so was better when she didn't talk. :laugh:
Original post by gjd800
Nah, a random wench I got yapping to in a club when I was on holiday. Was from leeds, so was better when she didn't talk. :laugh;

Hahhaa, aye. If she's going to a place where lads go on holiday, she's hardly going to be the most elegant of ladies. Add the fact she's looking for young meat, grim.

Then you consider the fact she's from Leeds? I'd rather shag a bloke.
I was 18 he was 28 and it was little and not worth my time...
Reply 97
Original post by Notoriety
Hahhaa, aye. If she's going to a place where lads go on holiday, she's hardly going to be the most elegant of ladies. Add the fact she's looking for young meat, grim.

Then you consider the fact she's from Leeds? I'd rather shag a bloke.

To be fair to her, I don't think she was after going young, I just look old as **** because even then I had hair down my back and a beard down my chest :laugh:

Good fun in any case. Just Leeds. Eugh.
Original post by gjd800
To be fair to her, I don't think she was after going young, I just look old as **** because even then I had hair down my back and a beard down my chest :laugh:

Good fun in any case. Just Leeds. Eugh.

I hope you washed your beard after.

When I worked in a bar, I attracted a disproportionate number of old horny shites. Put me off them for life. Put me off drunk horny people altogether tbh.
This thread is really old so I have locked it.

Latest

Trending

Trending