The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Danithestudent
you get half of your offers in the space of two days and then there is a week (if possibly more) with NOTHING.
I'm going loopy because the one that matters hasn't arrived yet!
Oh and my wisdom teeth are pushing in my mouth however only the ones there is no room for them...and it hurtssssss

What do you find Über frustrating?

he he - i would have agreed with you up until yesterday when i got rejected from Bournemouth :frown: *cries uncontrollably*
Reply 2
Danithestudent
you get half of your offers in the space of two days and then there is a week (if possibly more) with NOTHING.
Oh and my wisdom teeth are pushing in my mouth however only the ones there is no room for them...and it hurtssssss

I find it vair vair frustrating when your friend go mental at you over jack and then your mate comes out of the closet and your other friend is going with the lad you have the bigest crush on whilst you ponder over your french homework trying not to think about it!
Reply 3
Danithestudent

Don't worry about the offers. Different unis reply at different times. Waiting for replies can be frustrating, and after exams, were what I found the most stressfull part of 6th form. Especially if there are only 1 or 2 more unis you are waiting to hear from. Relax, the reply won't be too long hopefully, and if you get in, you'll be so delighted that you'll forget how you felt when you were waiting.
Tinykates
he he - i would have agreed with you up until yesterday when i got rejected from Bournemouth :frown: *cries uncontrollably*

Awww sweetheart, i gave you rep for that if it makes you feel any better, Bournemouth are just not good enough for us!!!!
I demand that LCP must send me a letter of acceptance for me to receive tomorrow....or I'll cry tooo
Reply 5
...people who walk REALLY slowly and all over the place in front of you when you're out and about. It sooo hacks me off...
First of all Custars...woah that's more than me
And Xenon thank you, but it's so annoying as I don't need the exams I'm doing at the moment so I can come and go as I please with them (and still get A's it seems...weird that I got like C's and stuff for Media and Film but A's for Sociology and French and Spanish which are better recognised?!)
and it's just boring because I'm trying to plan my summer which is hard when you don't know when term begins
Reply 7
Danithestudent
Awww sweetheart, i gave you rep for that if it makes you feel any better, Bournemouth are just not good enough for us!!!!
I demand that LCP must send me a letter of acceptance for me to receive tomorrow....or I'll cry tooo

he he thanks :biggrin: I know - we will have to take our talent elsewhere. Their loss! :biggrin:
Reply 8
rednirt
...people who walk REALLY slowly and all over the place in front of you when you're out and about. It sooo hacks me off...

and on like a main road, people just STOP to look in a window or something.
Reply 9
All my offers came in about 2 weeks and then the last, 1.5 months later :mad:
Danithestudent

The fact that your crying over a week, whereas I haven't heard anything since December the 19th - still waiting for 2 replies :rolleyes:
Reply 11
Ouch...yes, my wisdom teeth are coming out...
Reply 12
Danithestudent

I haven't heard anything since the beginning of December, when I got rejected from Durham. Haven't had an actual offer since the middle of November.
Reply 13
Can't complain, I have all my decisions. But what's "uber" about, eh?!
Reply 14
Danithestudent

Hey, the LCP so you into art or something, cool! It's a wicked placed and I've heard the bar is great too :wink:

Does anyone know what date the GCSE results come out?
Reply 15
Danithestudent

I got two offers and two rejections within about four weeks of sending off my UCAS form. Have heard nothing on the final two (Manchester and Nottingham) yet.
Reply 16
I got 4 offers in one week in December, than nothing for over a month... but i just got my full house now (although the last one isn't on the UCAS site yet)... it is odd how they come in little batches.

lou xxx
me!
Hey, the LCP so you into art or something, cool! It's a wicked placed and I've heard the bar is great too :wink:

Does anyone know what date the GCSE results come out?

I'm doing journalism, but I know what you mean the bar is really cool and the students I chatted to whilst there on an open day were really nice.
Not to mention hundreds of GORGEOUS art boys British, American, Spanish *drools*
It's also a really nice atmosphere all this art work everywhere and the way that the buildings is there are all these bridges and you look down and there is an art class doing their work and you can see all of it from a birds eye view.
Not to mention Rupert Murdock just bought the building 1,000 new I-Macs and updated the Internet connections in the college and all the student halls to one of the fastest you can get, which was very nice of him!
haha, its frustrating, but i havent received an offer since dec 10th and its pissing me off

btw, whats LCP? where is it? i cant figure out the abbreviation
Yeah, that UCAS stuff is annoying. It's a shame they can't give you all the information on a set day - sort of like a second results day.

Latest

Trending

Trending