The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
hey getting into UCL is great, congrats!
Reply 81
N9ne
I've had L100 offers from Bristol, Birmingham and UCL (conditional on attending the open day).

In December I'll be rejected by Cambridge.
In February/March I'll be rejected by LSE.

Then Warwick will come whenever and I probably won't care as I've got the UCL one.

WOW
congrats
:biggrin:
I am waiting for my UCL offer
I am now getting worried.
:'(
I want my UCL Offer
When did you apply?
I applied on 12th October
I am waiting for my Notts aswell
:'(
Reply 82
i got ucl + cambridge interviews-no offers yet tho
Congrats on offers! Nowt for me apart from Cam SAQ, but then again I'm a Medical applicant and they like to take their time slowly crushing our spirits.
Reply 84
Notts gave me an offer on the 4th but I applied on the 29th sept, you should hear soon I guess.
Reply 85
Ive gt an offer to warwick now!
Reply 86
Hey congrats! I really like warwick, but they don't do my course. Great arts centre.
Reply 87
I got an offer from Nottingham today! I wasn't expecting it because I applied for the wrong course and they had to email me asking if I wanted to change. :redface: I know Notts isn't great for languages and it's not Cambridge but it's still a good university and I am incredibly happy. :biggrin:
Reply 88
good on ya mate.
Reply 89
please state the subject which you recieved the offer for aswell. Its confusing (and worrying) if you dont.
Thanks
Reply 90
Yippeeeee!!!
Offer from Leeds for Japanese and Spanish :biggrin:
They said at the Open Day that an offer for that would be AAB (well, it did on the sheet)... but they want BBB from me! Somebody loves me...
:proud:
Reply 91
ABB Economics (L100)... Birmingham
--------------
N9ne
I've had L100 offers from Bristol, Birmingham and UCL (conditional on attending the open day).

In December I'll be rejected by Cambridge.
In February/March I'll be rejected by LSE.

Then Warwick will come whenever and I probably won't care as I've got the UCL one.

N9ne... may i know what AS grades you have...
becos i have applied to the similar unis as you have...

but i have applied to sidney sussex instead of trinity for cambridge...

and i don't have any other offers apart from birmingham....
im a bit worried....
Reply 92
japanese and spanish is quite a cool mix.
Reply 93
drsmeeth
japanese and spanish is quite a cool mix.

Abso-funking-lutely it is :biggrin:
Just got my very first offer from reading....actually gasped out loud in the school library when I logged on- total excitement :biggrin: Not where I want to go, but it's such a relief to know I'm wanted somewhere lol...
One offer from UEA, for English - AAB with an A in English :smile: Not expecting to hear from any of the others for a while now though
Reply 96
Getting an english offer this early on is a good sign, I don't know anyone yet with an english offer. Well done :smile:
drsmeeth
Getting an english offer this early on is a good sign, I don't know anyone yet with an english offer. Well done :smile:

I've got one from Leeds! :biggrin:
Reply 98
*thumbs up*
Reply 99
Velocity? where?

Latest

Trending

Trending