The Student Room Group

No **** February-whose up for it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Colour Me Pretty
Enjoy the fammine everyone!

esh whenever I feel like pull one off, I can just stare at your sig and the urge will go away :biggrin:
Reply 181
Feeling more at ease now.

But for how much longer...
So far, all is well.
Day 1: 9:16am.
So far doing well, though there was a brief urge to do something an hour ago, I resisted. :smile:
Reply 184
I can't do it. If the situation doesn't improve by this afternoon, I think I'm going to have to prepare the paperwork for an official surrender.
Reply 185
I just got a naughty message that set me off :sogood:

Took so long for my guy to calm down. But I pulled through, just about. :sigh:
Ive replaced ****ing with weights, so if I lift weight as much as i ****, I should look like this by the end of the month...

Dont get tempted by the pic ladies :colone:
My balls are constantly tingling. So glad that I've started going to the gym again
Reply 188
*fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap*

Oh sh*t its February!

I must admit I'm gonna struggle doing this...
Day One: Wakes up frighteningly aroused. Not sure what to do with myself.
Reply 190
Morning wood is very hard to deal with :sigh:
Reply 191
It had been 36 hours for me.

Need a bigger distraction... Maybe i'll learn a new song on keyboard.

Would go gym if I wasn't so broke. :frown:
Original post by snowyowl
I ordered it online, along with some sexy undies and nightwear... I bought it as a birthday treat for myself (it's my birthday next Sunday) :frown:

Unless I put it in the drawer and don't touch it for the whole month...

You can still send stuff back bought online. I suggest you do that as it is entirely under your consumer rights.

Lol sorry i'm palying devil's advocate, like someone else said just don't use for the month and it'l feel so much better :smile:

Original post by a5mcclelland
OP, will you be putting a "fail" sign next to the name on the list as they give in over the next month?

I was planning to yes, also ranking people in order as to how long they lasted so you can be proud and also crown the champion, i'm sure that superhuman discipline will be a great addition to the old C.V. :smile:

Anymore ideas how we can improve this I would love to hear!

(anything to distract me from *******) LOL

Original post by Converse
The time has arrived.

28 days and 28 nights of abstinence.

672 hours.

40,320 minutes.

2,419,200 seconds.

I can honestly say that I'm glad I'm doing it with you people. Not another group of people I'd rather abstain with. This experience shall bring us together.

Also, when this is done we should masturbate simultaneously.

Yes I did wait until 12:00AM to post this.

Good luck!

Haha you legend, you make the OP proud. May I copy some of the facts you put into the oringinal post as it makes it look like some kind of legendary pursuit (which this of course is)

Original post by Yawn11
I was just about to have one then I remembered this. ****, its gonna be a long month.

Glad I could help you make yourself mentally stronger mate :smile:

Original post by Yawn11
Lool I'm watching dexter and there quite a few sex scenes.

Humping the bed is legal right? :colonhash:

No, that would break the rules and therefore you would be eliminated. You don't want that, do you?

Original post by ussumane
I bought 4 books to distract me from fapping whenever I am bored.

Who ever thought not ******* could be so educational?

Original post by Teveth
I can't do it. If the situation doesn't improve by this afternoon, I think I'm going to have to prepare the paperwork for an official surrender.

Ok it is evening, the question is: did you or did you not?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by my_username_was_taken

Ok it is evening, the question is: did you or did you not?

Didn't! Been keeping myself busy with walks and cooking :colone: could you add me to the list? I posted in here a day or 2 ago saying I'd join in :smile:
Reply 194
24 hours down :|
Original post by converselove
Didn't! Been keeping myself busy with walks and cooking :colone: could you add me to the list? I posted in here a day or 2 ago saying I'd join in :smile:

Well done! I'm proud you resisted, i'm sure your parents would be too :smile:

I've added you now:sorry I just got back from my dad's house for 2 days and didn't have access to my thread :frown:

Don't worry though, you are still part of this amazing feat of human nature :smile:
Already struggling. Bet this so easy for girls =/

Haha you legend, you make the OP proud. May I copy some of the facts you put into the oringinal post as it makes it look like some kind of legendary pursuit (which this of course is)

You may, if you haven't already. I want the credit though:biggrin:

Original post by G8D
You really think it's easier? Girls are horny bitches.

At least they don't have a cock sticking out. It's aching!
Well done! I'm proud you resisted, i'm sure your parents would be too :smile:

I've added you now:sorry I just got back from my dad's house for 2 days and didn't have access to my thread :frown:

Don't worry though, you are still part of this amazing feat of human nature :smile:

haha if they knew :tongue:

Oooh don't worry, was just letting you know I wanted to join! :smile: Thanks!
Original post by Converse
You may, if you haven't already. I want the credit though:biggrin:

At least they don't have a cock sticking out. It's aching!

Added to the oringinal thread with acknowledgament given, I hope that is OK with you :smile:

Original post by converselove
haha if they knew :tongue:

Oooh don't worry, was just letting you know I wanted to join! :smile: Thanks!

I'm sure my parents would be proud of my dedication and commitment to carry on when the going gets tough in this matter, the same as yours would be proud of you, don't you think :smile:

We both will have a great answer to the question "what have you achieved this year" or similar when we complete this task! Think how impressed potential employeers would be by your ability to be dedicated and show commitment to carry on when the going gets tough :smile:_
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest