The Student Room Group

No **** February-whose up for it?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Colour Me Pretty
I'd just like to say to everyone that it's only a matter of time before I potentially crack. However If I make it over the weekend then I should make it to the finish line!

No! Sex is the answer!
Reply 381
Guys back off colour me pretty, thats my biatch. :colonhash:
definitely pulling an all nighter to sort out my screwed up sleep pattern, damn you uni. I have discovered that standing in the cold in cargo shorts and an nfl shirt makes you non horny, as do cigs, feel i may take up smoking by this is done :frown:
Reply 383
Genuinely can't believe that people are still doing this..... :colonhash:
Anyone that takes part in any of these things asides the no shaving ones is a ****ing faggot.
Reply 385
Original post by concubine
Anyone that takes part in any of these things asides the no shaving ones is a ****ing faggot.

Lol what? I'm confused, how does not masturbating reflect on some one's sexuality? Gay guys don't masturbate?

There was me thinking this was a challenge of self control. Or perhaps you mad cause you ain't got none?

But in all seriousness don't be a c***.

Edit: lol at your sig, the irony is beautiful. I think you need a break from making love to your hand more than we do.
(edited 13 years ago)
The boyfriend's gone home today. This is where the real struggle begins, although seeing as his libido dipped a bit towards the end of our week together, I was already fighting temptation :frown:
How the **** can you resist? I mean seriously.
Reply 388
Day 10:

I'm not joking when I say the last 24 hours there had been a mild pain in my testes. It intensifies when I have an erection, so I'm assuming it is directly linked to lack of release.

They have definitely got a bit bigger anyway.

That aside this hasn't been one of the most difficult days. Had a job interview, went well in my opinion. And spent a couple hours asleep as insomnia hasn't made things any easier.

I'm hoping on getting a release soon, really don't want to quit after making it this far.
Original post by Yawn11
Day 10:

I'm not joking when I say the last 24 hours there had been a mild pain in my testes. It intensifies when I have an erection, so I'm assuming it is directly linked to lack of release.

They have definitely got a bit bigger anyway.

That aside this hasn't been one of the most difficult days. Had a job interview, went well in my opinion. And spent a couple hours asleep as insomnia hasn't made things any easier.

I'm hoping on getting a release soon, really don't want to quit after making it this far.

Do you feel really stressed lately? I do, which I think has linked to my mood in general. Just want relief!
Reply 390
Original post by Reflexive
Do you feel really stressed lately? I do, which I think has linked to my mood in general. Just want relief!

Yeah I do, I'll haver moments where I'm thinking where the **** it's my life going. And everything I need, and I just feel stressed about life in general.

Considering I'm usually a relaxed and laid back person, it's out the ordinary.

I can't even be bothered to troll the forums anymore. Most of my posts lately have been in Chat.
Strangely enough, I'm feeling pretty energetic and alive. Maybe it's because I've started going to the gym again...
Original post by Yawn11
Yeah I do, I'll haver moments where I'm thinking where the **** it's my life going. And everything I need, and I just feel stressed about life in general.

Considering I'm usually a relaxed and laid back person, it's out the ordinary.

I can't even be bothered to troll the forums anymore. Most of my posts lately have been in Chat.

lol, that's a sure fire sign. Likewise really I think I've been in a more serious mood than usual
Gloating post;
Day 10. I bombed in my exams; was angry and disgustingly frustrated.
Got laid.
Relief and pride.
Hate myself for logging on to tell the world of TSR almost immediately after he exits my building.
Original post by beci.please
Gloating post;
Day 10. I bombed in my exams; was angry and disgustingly frustrated.
Got laid.
Relief and pride.
Hate myself for logging on to tell the world of TSR almost immediately after he exits my building.

Disgusting beci! Even I waited a few days to report my conquest!

Though now it has been a while again and I feel like ashamedly making more booty calls because my nuts tingle
Reply 395
My balls really early this morning, especially the right one.

N evenot joking, I hoping about in pain, haven't felt anything like it.

The pain usually follows a very strong erection. I'm just making the assumption that my system is so used to regular release snag is constantly at mass production, and struggling to find storage space.

Hoping to be relieved this sunday.
Original post by Reflexive
Disgusting beci! Even I waited a few days to report my conquest!

Though now it has been a while again and I feel like ashamedly making more booty calls because my nuts tingle

I'm terrible.
It has been roughly 3 hours since my last orgasm and i feel like my sexy penis fun time has been detrimental to this particular task as it is now all that is on my mind. Odd, and sad.
I'm terrible.
It has been roughly 3 hours since my last orgasm and i feel like my sexy penis fun time has been detrimental to this particular task as it is now all that is on my mind. Odd, and sad.

I feel like my sexy time is detrimental to tasks in general. I'm so distracted by the thought of sex and getting sex that I wonder how much more productive my life would be if this impulse was never there. Sad but true
I'm terrible.

It's been about 24 hours for mine, and it's not getting ANY easier. Not seeing the boyfriend again til April, dreading the rest of the month!
Reply 399
Day 11:

Seems like there is a good chance I'll be getting a release this sunday. The idea of this excites a little too easily. I'm anxious, and anticipating how I might react to a woman's touch after going 12 days without any sort of release.

Today has gone rather smoothly aside from the occasional pain in my testes. I find tter most difficult period tends to be at night, when I'm lost for things to do.

Quick Reply

Latest