The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Its about you really being a 14 yr old girl,
Reply 21
Fluent in Lies
What was this thread about anyway?

It was a story based on your user name 'Fluent In Lies'. He thought he'd fabricate some story about you being 14 years old as a joke (ie he was probably taking the mickey out of your user name). :smile:
Reply 22
Commander V
Yesturday he/she made a thread in H&R about being 14 and getting pregnant in the bath, and cosidering he/she hast said how old he/she is could it be that he/she is really a 14yr old girl? :eek:

They, for f*ck's sake.

Tch. Children.
Reply 23
actually it was based on that thread he made in H&R that got deteled
Xanthe
It was a story based on your user name 'Fluent In Lies'. He thought he'd fabricate some story about you being 14 years old as a joke (ie he was probably taking the mickey out of your user name). :smile:

Hey Commander V that is mean! Stop making up stories.
Commander V

rumbled.
Reply 26
So you are actully a 14 yr old girl then
I'm whatever your fantasy dictates. 14-year old girl - sure!
Reply 28
Commander V

I read too much much into your post then.
Reply 29
Xanthe
I read too much much into your post then.

I think it's enough to have to read anything he writes, with that syntax.
Reply 30
jusfarhan
Lol, I love W'stow though.

I have an ex who used to go Green school, one from Kelmscott and one from Willowfield.

And two from Monoux who hate eachother lol.

Im off anyways.

god, did you go round all the waltham forest schools or something?
Reply 31
Fluent in Lies
I'm whatever your fantasy dictates. 14-year old girl - sure!
eeewwwwwww
Reply 32
Profesh
They, for f*ck's sake.

Tch. Children.

I suppose thesauruses don't teach grammar. "They" would be used in the plural. Hence "he/she" is perfectly, and grammatically, correct. :biggrin:

In chess, I believe we call such a move "checkmate" :cool:
Reply 33
Commander V, much like Helena Echlin, has a tin ear for irony.
Reply 34
Socrates
I suppose thesauruses don't teach grammar. "They" would be used in the plural. Hence "he/she" is perfectly, and grammatically, correct. :biggrin:

In chess, I believe we call such a move "checkmate" :cool:

In chess, one would deem it premature, if not altogether naïve, that a neophyte should test the Grandmaster at his own game.
Reply 35
Profesh
In chess, one would deem it premature, if not altogether naïve, that a neophyte should test the Grandmaster at his own game.

I was testing your "sources" :wink:

At least you're using good ones. :smile:

That is not to say that the use of "he/she" in a sentence is grammatically incorrect. So you had no need to be aggrevated.
Reply 36
Socrates
I was testing your "sources" :wink:

At least you're using good ones. :smile:

That is not to say that the use of "he/she" in a sentence is grammatically incorrect. So you had no need to be aggrevated.

Likewise, I never declared it to be such myself; rather, given the benefit of doubt, his choice of terminology struck me as being needlessly contrived. :wink:
Wasn't this thread about a 14 yr old girl and labour in a bath some long time ago????
:turtle:

Latest