The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i just think its really unfair that some people are born supermodels and some are butt ugly and written off from a life of decent sex for eternity. What about me? luk at my pic... wud u be put off by nething?
Reply 21
Oh Chavs Nooooooooooo
Reply 22
me? im not a chav?
Tim Kabel
me? im not a chav?

I don't think that was aimed at you....and you look nice by the way!
Reply 24
chavs.
Reply 25
http://img12.imagevenue.com/loc203/th_ef8_LittleTimmy.jpg

I know its childish, but I just had to :p:
Reply 26
Amlea
Oh Chavs Nooooooooooo

yeah chavs are a no no, rudies are a no no, men with mono brows is a no no,
once i saw a woman with a monobrow she was shopping with her husband...surely he'd get her to shave it off!
erm anyway...i thought id never date a guy shorter than me cos i liked tall guys but my boyfriend is a couple inches shorter than me which isnt much and love it its cute :biggrin:, dont liek guys with really really short hair, dont like bald guys cant think of anything else.
A guy has to be at least 6ft and well built! I have a thing about rugby players...lol
Ramy
was just wondering whats the one thing that'll put you off a potential partner. for me i've always looked at noses. can't stand really big noses and thought i could never be with someone who had one. That said, i've recently met a lovely guy with a larger than average sized nose. i thought this would be a big problem for me but found that i like the guy so much, i barely notice it.

what is it - physically- that you think could put you off a person?

Poor hygiene: smell of BO, bad breath... it can really destroy a good impression.

Other than that,

Bad skin. Surprising for someone who hasn't always had perfect skin.
--------------
Hairy armpits too: A friend of mine had a really good-looking German teacher who was about 30. Then one day she appeared in class with a small top :eek: It really destroyed the whole image

Hairy legs...

A mustache.

Hair, basically...
Reply 29
:tongue: Rugby players now your talking! I like well built guys myself and boys that r jus a little taller than me because I'm about 5 foot 10 and have quite big shoulders I need someone to make me feal girlie.. if you get me?
Am I the only one that is not bothered?
I dont care if a guy is ugly or has a big nose or whatever, as long as he loves me thats all that counts.
Reply 31
A smoker
Reply 32
blissy
A smoker

yeah i dont really like smokers either
The important things for me are that a man is cheerful, has good teeth and is taller than me. Excessively fat or skinny is also not attractive but most things in between are pretty okay.
Reply 34
Ramy
was just wondering whats the one thing that'll put you off a potential partner. for me i've always looked at noses. can't stand really big noses

Ah yes, wouldn't want the guy to breath deeply from the nose and steal all the oxygen now.
and thought i could never be with someone who had one.

You thought wrong! because ...
That said, i've recently met a lovely guy with a larger than average sized nose.

He's a nosy peeker who'll steal all the oxygen, thus killing you, of oxygen-deprivation.
i thought this would be a big problem for me

It will, it'll kill you!
but found that i like the guy so much, i barely notice it.

Don't do it!!
what is it - physically- that you think could put you off a person?

Her .... :wink:
--------------
qwerty_st/n
frog eyes. i think theres something fundamentally wrong with having eyes that are almost half the size of your face (ok slight exaggeration, but you get my point?)
or big noses
or big chins

Erm ...
Big noses ... indicate great personality
Big chins ... suggest intelligence.
--------------
-sophie-
i couldnt go out with anyone shorter or thinner than me! ideally they wud need intellegence also.

Prejudice! shallow-heartedness.
--------------
BlueAngel
Am I the only one that is not bothered?
I dont care if a guy is ugly or has a big nose or whatever, as long as he loves me thats all that counts.

Very modest of you ... indeed.
--------------
blissy
A smoker

:eek: thats 54% of men out of your list.
--------------
covered farm wagon
...has good teeth

I recommend you an American.

:cool:
Reply 35
Eyes, and arse.
Jonquil1
I can't stand guys with really small eyes that are really close together, or guys with abnormally big or round faces. Or big pores. I guess i'm just really fussy!
Anyone we know Jonquil? Hehe
Reply 37
Dekota
Ah yes, wouldn't want the guy to breath deeply from the nose and steal all the oxygen now.

You thought wrong! because ...

He's a nosy peeker who'll steal all the oxygen, thus killing you, of oxygen-deprivation.

It will, it'll kill you!

Don't do it!!

Her .... :wink:
--------------

Erm ...
Big noses ... indicate great personality
Big chins ... suggest intelligence.
--------------

Prejudice! shallow-heartedness.
--------------

Very modest of you ... indeed.
--------------

:eek: thats 54% of men out of your list.
--------------

I recommend you an American.

:cool:

:rofl:
hmm... i look at intelligence and height first lol! I'd like the guy to be taller than me, and equally smart :p:
Reply 39
people never look at me twice i think i must be a right dog

look at me
http://images.faceparty.com/public/1347/images/lillyboo_16233618.jpg

how ugly is that

im not bothered if someone is particlary cleaver or not its the person inside that counts not how many Alevels they have!!

im not bothered if someone hasnlt got much money or a flash phone or cars, im a abit old fashioned as i am not shallow (so i have been told)

Latest

Trending

Trending