The Student Room Group

What's the worst way of breaking up?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by silverbolt
Your gf gets a new fella, cheats on you with him,
moves him into the flat your paying for (along with the food, cigarettes, drinks and everything else for 8 months)
then about a week later
in front of said new bloke and a friend
spends six hours throwing everything you have ever trusted her, every secret about yourself that you let her know, every vulnerability you have ever confided in her, every niggling self doubt you have and told her about and throws it into your face, tries to goad you into hitting her, spends these six hours telling you what a vile awful hideous boyfriend you have been until you are left crying into her lap convinced you are the worst kind of scum and that she is the victim of a hideously abusive relationship. Then at the end of it tells you if you want you can sleep on the couch until i found somewhere else to live and would i mind helping her move the new lads stuff in.

True story

Thanks for the dragging up those memories OP

This is so harsh, poor you :frown:

(I would definitely say this is the worst!)
After you've just had sex and you haven't even finished getting dressed yet.
Ouch.
Reply 42
Your gf gets a new fella, cheats on you with him,
moves him into the flat your paying for (along with the food, cigarettes, drinks and everything else for 8 months)

Then at the end of it tells you if you want you can sleep on the couch until i found somewhere else to live and would i mind helping her move the new lads stuff in.

True story

This post is pissing me off. Not because of anything she has done but because of you. Are you actually going to sit their and tell me that you let this girl move in to the place your were paying for with the prick she was cheating on you with?

Are you purposely trying to upset me?
Cumming on their back in the letters- "we're over".
Reply 44
I'd go with sleeping with your girlfriend's mum, whom you then proceed to strangle to death, rip out her intestines and spell out the words "YOU'RE DUMPED LOL" on your girlfriends car/bed/pet/child in said intestines.

You could even follow it up with a text the next day sayin "you're mum was better in bed than you and she was dead for most of it".

:smile:
Text.

Through a friend.
Cutting off all contact so no text, email , facebook the lot! That has to be the worst right?
Without telling them about it, just you know
Dumped on Valentine's Day via text while you are waiting at arranged meeting place...that sucked!

Leaning up to kiss boyfriend goodbye (he was quite tall), getting pushed away and him running away while shouting "It's not working out" on the middle of a busy station platform...
Probs walking in the room to find you nuts deep in her best mate......probs not gonna be the best way to break it to them

Or to tell them you are going to Africa with the peace corp
Reply 49
With an HIV test.
Reply 50
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Dumped on Valentine's Day via text while you are waiting at arranged meeting place...that sucked!

Leaning up to kiss boyfriend goodbye (he was quite tall), getting pushed away and him running away while shouting "It's not working out" on the middle of a busy station platform...

:eek: :hugs:
put a note inside a fortune cookie saying BANG.

As she reads it punch her straight in the face
Reply 52
Original post by Alt__x
Either my ex texting me a text basically saying all the kinky stuff he wanted to do to me, followed by 'sorry wrong person'

Also, being dumped over Facebook on a wall post with 23 likes including his mother

I think being dumped publicly over the internet is probably the worst imo. You poor thing :frown:
Going on that break-up programme Charlie Brooker was talking about in How TV Ruined Your Life. The name escapes me right now but basically it consists of the dumper making a video and having it shown to the dumpee whilst they're out of the room. It's so cruel.
Reply 54
Original post by Alt__x
Meh, he wasn't worth it. He had a Facebook status later on about how he cheated on me, and he was clearly proud of it too.

How did you find such a loser?? :eek:

(sorry if I insulted you but seriously, who would do that??)
Reply 56
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Death
Reply 58
came the closest i have ever come to hitting a woman in anger but no i didnt. If i had it would just have given her what she wanted "i left him because he beat me" excuse

Daym man, that's some harsh stuff. What happened when you tried to evict her ?
do what my mate did
write it on her maths paper and walk out the room

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending