The Student Room Group

What's the worst way of breaking up?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60

I was waiting for this to come up :biggrin:

I know this sounds quite harsh but what's your 'favourite' episode ? :awesome:
Original post by RightSaidJames
Why didn't you kick them and their stuff out of your flat at this point?

i honestly dont know, i didnt know she ws going to dump me there, thought it was just to be another row.

Original post by JmJtr
This post is pissing me off. Not because of anything she has done but because of you. Are you actually going to sit their and tell me that you let this girl move in to the place your were paying for with the prick she was cheating on you with?

Are you purposely trying to upset me?

we already lived together and i didnt know that A he had moved in and B she was cheating on me

Original post by Fabtastic
Daym man, that's some harsh stuff. What happened when you tried to evict her ?

Evict her, i never tried i just stopped paying all the bills and went back to my parents, i never wanted to see or speak to her again. Plus i was an absolute broken emotional wreck
(edited 13 years ago)
Drifting apart, I think.
Dumping my text message probably, or changing relationship status on facebook.
Reply 64
Stringing you on for a year (and cheating on you) in a LDR, whilst egging on your excitement at D Day (the day when you finally move country and move in with them). Borrowing £200 from you, and then after this year, 2 DAYS BEFORE you get on the plane to move all your stuff over to be with them, calling you to say it's over.
Reply 65
Original post by in_vogue
Stringing you on for a year (and cheating on you) in a LDR, whilst egging on your excitement at D Day (the day when you finally move country and move in with them). Borrowing £200 from you, and then after this year, 2 DAYS BEFORE you get on the plane to move all your stuff over to be with them, calling you to say it's over.

:O, thats evil.

But tbh this is another example of how gullable and bad at judging character girls are. Be very honest here..when he dumped you was it totally out of the blue? no arguments, no change in behaviour or anything?
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
Saying their dads name during sex.

hahahahhhahahahahahahahahaha
rape
Reply 68
claiming their dad wants you to end the relationship.
then 2 weeks later they've got a new boyfriend..
Reply 69
bebo comment
Reply 70
A text saying "Stop stalking me, thanks"
Reply 71
When everybody you know, knows that she has broken up with you and you don't have a clue. Then you have to find out through asking 10 different people.

True story. :'(
Obviously by text: "I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one ... anymore :wink:"
Reply 73
A call saying that he can't be bothered with the effort to maintain a relationship.
Then saying he isn't dumping you to get with anyone else, just needs time for himself
The next day getting with his girl mate thats been all over him from the get go,
Reply 74
Changing the locks
Reply 75
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Dumped on Valentine's Day via text while you are waiting at arranged meeting place...that sucked!

Leaning up to kiss boyfriend goodbye (he was quite tall), getting pushed away and him running away while shouting "It's not working out" on the middle of a busy station platform...

wow. Just bad guys or something you're not telling? Lol
Reply 76
Your bf leaving a message on your best friends facebook stating that he is just going to ignore you until you get the idea. Then recieving a phone call from a different friend who you know likes said bf saying how sorry she is to hear about it etc. before you have a chance to read the message and take you completely by suprise.
Phone call girl then got together with ex bf about 2 months later. Slag.
Original post by jiayi930829
Drifting apart, I think.

Definitely agree with this. Surprised nobody else had said it sooner!
Original post by silverbolt
Your gf gets a new fella, cheats on you with him,
moves him into the flat your paying for (along with the food, cigarettes, drinks and everything else for 8 months)
then about a week later
in front of said new bloke and a friend
spends six hours throwing everything you have ever trusted her, every secret about yourself that you let her know, every vulnerability you have ever confided in her, every niggling self doubt you have and told her about and throws it into your face, tries to goad you into hitting her, spends these six hours telling you what a vile awful hideous boyfriend you have been until you are left crying into her lap convinced you are the worst kind of scum and that she is the victim of a hideously abusive relationship. Then at the end of it tells you if you want you can sleep on the couch until i found somewhere else to live and would i mind helping her move the new lads stuff in.

True story

Thanks for the dragging up those memories OP

:console:
Original post by Munchies-YumYum
What's the worst way of breaking up with somebody?

Call me weird, but I would rather be broken up with by text, email, phone call etc.

Face to face would be the worst for me. I hate showing my emotions or showing someone has gotten the better of me by making me cry, therefore face to face would be the worst way of breaking up with someone in my opinion. However I do realise about 99% of the population would say this is the best way, so if I were to break up with someone, I would have to do it face to face. Which btw, I have done in the past, and I ended up being the one really upset! :L

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending