Which block in dev?? I am in f block :smile:

Oh cool. Room F1.25, which I guess is in F block lol. What are you studying? x
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2321
Original post by cnelson2
Oh cool. Room F1.25, which I guess is in F block lol. What are you studying? x

I am f3.16, and studying medicine. What about you?
Reply 2322
Original post by FloRaRa
I am f3.16, and studying medicine. What about you?

That's pretty impressive. I shall be studying English Lit x
Reply 2323
Original post by cnelson2
That's pretty impressive. I shall be studying English Lit x

Ah awesome, well I am 2 floors above you. My cousin was in f block last year so I know it well.
Can't wait now, freshers is gonna be insane at dev.
Reply 2324
Original post by FloRaRa
Ah awesome, well I am 2 floors above you. My cousin was in f block last year so I know it well.
Can't wait now, freshers is gonna be insane at dev.

Yeah, I can't wait too. I'm really looking forward to it - it's going to be awesome.
Oh that's good. Did your cousin enjoy it? x
Reply 2325
Sweet, just got this :"Congratulations! Your place at University of Leeds (L23) to study Mechatronics and Robotics (HH36) has been confirmed."

Now I just need to wait for a confirmation on my accommodation and I will be as joyful as hell! ^^
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2326
I applied for Henry Price but been given Lupton H2.11 :frown: wanted to be close to the Uni... Anyone else in Lupton?
Original post by Clairrre
I applied for Henry Price but been given Lupton H2.11 :frown: wanted to be close to the Uni... Anyone else in Lupton?

I applied for Lupton and haven't heard anything yet!
Original post by Clairrre

Lupton D2.22 here! It'll be great, I've heard amazing things about Lupton! :smile:
Original post by Muffinz

Give them a call/email?
Reply 2330
I applied for Henry Price, but just got offered Lupton. Ohhhh mannnnn :/ anyone think its decent?
Reply 2331
Original post by Muffinz

same except i applied tannery. Piss take. Just hope I'm not in a next to empty block
ahh i hope Tannery is good, people keep saying awesome stuff about all the other halls! :frown:
Reply 2333

Original post by dmz
same except i applied tannery. Piss take. Just hope I'm not in a next to empty block

what block you in pal, i was pretty gutted at first but It doesn't sound to bad tbh! im sure it will be cool! where you from :smile:
Original post by Bella Occhi
Give them a call/email?

I'm worried now, I really wanted Lupton :/ It was on budget for me and self catering!!! I need self catering :frown: I'm really worried because I did get an email from one of the Accomodation people asking about my medical stuff because I asked for permission to have a very small fridge in my room for my insulin :frown: I just want a regular self-catered room!!! I don't want a special room :frown:(((((((((
(edited 12 years ago)
Are you doing room numbers in alphabetical order (i.e giving all the people with surnames beginning with A their rooms first)? And are you giving out numbers over the weekend? :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2336
Original post by Muffinz
Are you doing room numbers in alphabetical order (i.e giving all the people with surnames beginning with A their rooms first)? And are you giving out numbers over the weekend? :biggrin:

my 2nd name starts with A so that theory's out :P
Reply 2337
Original post by metalica
what block you in pal, i was pretty gutted at first but It doesn't sound to bad tbh! im sure it will be cool! where you from :smile:

they've not assigned me one :frown: how about you? It's 15mins walk to town and to uni. It's gonna be good fun :wink:. Manchester. Hbu?
Original post by Muffinz
I'm worried now, I really wanted Lupton :/ It was on budget for me and self catering!!! I need self catering :frown: I'm really worried because I did get an email from one of the Accomodation people asking about my medical stuff because I asked for permission to have a very small fridge in my room for my insulin :frown: I just want a regular self-catered room!!! I don't want a special room :frown:(((((((((

Perhaps contact them in the morning and say about the medical thing not affecting your application, then? Even if by some chance you don't get Lupton - which I somehow can't imagine as it's apparently one of the least applied to - I'm sure they won't go and give you an expensive one. Chin up, it'll work out. There's probably just a delay in allocating rooms, dmz hasn't heard anything either :hugs:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2339
I had an offer for Leodis :smile: :smile:

Accepted it too. Block C apparently. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Latest