The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
:teehee:
This seems to be spiralling into an inter-college debate
SIDNEY

(i'm applying to "the other place" anyway)
Original post by jonnyboy1993
Just no...

:rofl:
Original post by cz100
:teehee:
This seems to be spiralling into an inter-college debate

My opinion is the most open minded here :tongue: they both know I'm talking sense :colone:
Reply 1784
Original post by cpdavis
My opinion is the most open minded here :tongue: they both know I'm talking sense :colone:

Aye, well I've pretty much made my mind up for now anyway so you can all have fun recruiting the others
Reply 1785
Original post by cpdavis

I must say, I'm swaying towards Emma :colondollar:
Just no...

jonnyboy1993, stop lying to yourself you know it's true :tongue:
Original post by cpdavis
jonnyboy1993, stop lying to yourself you know it's true :tongue:

Don't make me use the same proof I used against Wez...
Don't make me use the same proof I used against Wez...

Bring it :colone:
Original post by tateco
I must say, I'm swaying towards Emma :colondollar:

:hmmm:
I will constantly heckle every single 2012 applicant if that is what it takes. I want this army of budding Catz Freshers!
Reply 1791
I am thinking of applying for natural science, mainly chemistry. Any idea on what I should read between now and the interview or to which college I should apply? I am, I'm afraid, very shallow and my choice of college will be very much dependent on it's visual charm.
Original post by cpdavis
Bring it :colone:

If you insist...

Trinity×maths>Emmanuel×mathsTrinity>Emmanuel(maths>0)Trinity \times maths > Emmanuel \times maths \Rightarrow Trinity > Emmanuel (maths>0)

The best thing is it works against any college :tongue:
Original post by Alexbc
I am thinking of applying for natural science, mainly chemistry. Any idea on what I should read between now and the interview or to which college I should apply? I am, I'm afraid, very shallow and my choice of college will be very much dependent on it's visual charm.

Well Emmanuel will have to be a clear winner for that! We have ducks, beautiful architecture and we are also the best college in Cambridge by a mileshot :biggrin:
Original post by Alexbc

Original post by Doughnuts!!

We have a clear winner here :colone:
Original post by cpdavis

We have a clear winner here :colone:

Catz, obviously.

Duh!
Catz, obviously.

Duh!

It's quite funny that we are doing full on promoting for our colleges and we aren't even full members yet :tongue:

:sexface: My mind is made up, fingers crossed that August 24th is a good day!
Original post by Junaid16
:sexface: My mind is made up, fingers crossed that August 24th is a good day!

:getmecoat:
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending