The Student Room Group
Reply 1
nothing you can do now but learn from it and move on. regrets are a waste of time.
Reply 2
Fleece
nothing you can do now but learn from it and move on. regrets are a waste of time.

They are, but often you can't just brush them under the carpet. I suggest you say that your 1st time for real will be with a person you love- the rest you could see as 'expendable'. I wouldn't dwell on it too much. :smile:
Reply 3
you can if you're of the right mindframe and really dont believe in regrets
Reply 4
rich_
They are, but often you can't just brush them under the carpet. I suggest you say that your 1st time for real will be with a person you love- the rest you could see as 'expendable'. I wouldn't dwell on it too much. :smile:
thankyou :smile:
Reply 5
I know how you feel. Just move on with it. You were drunk, these things happen. My first time was sort of similar and I never saw the guy again, it wasn't romantic at all and I don't really fancy telling people about it because it's not the way first times should be. But whatever. No one has to know and it's not like other people don't have one night stands. Just don't worry about it. I know it's easier to say than do, but seriously. It's not the end of the world, just a mistake. It's okay, doesn't make you worse person. Try to see it as it is: Something you can't change now. So move on :smile:
Reply 6
You made a mistake, noone can hold that against you, we've all made at least one. As long as you learn from it and don't let it get you down, you should be fine.

Nothing new in that post I know, just wanted to show some reassurance!
Reply 7
Why would you just sleep with someone in your hall? If you fancy the other guy, you must have at least fancied the guy who took your virginity I would hope?

Anyway don't make a habit of it, people will talk.
Reply 8
Don't make her feel worse than she already does!

I guess she was just frustrated because she told that one guy she liked him and he didn't reciprocate or something and then she was completely hammered and that other guy came along and she was ... drunk. What more explanation to you need?

Just don't worry about it. It's what alcohol does, especially when combined with frustration or a broken heart or whatever. You'll get over it.
Reply 9
thanks guys!
Reply 10
1)was the guy you slept with the guy-you-fancy's mate?
2)was the guy you shaged a big mouth
3)was he good? lol
Fleece

:ditto:
Reply 12
Aah! I know where you are coming from....I pulled this guy last weekend who i dont really like but only did it because i was completely smashed. His friend was there aswell and he is the one i like !!!!! :frown:
its so infuriating!
Do you also get that sinking feeling in your stomach and get embarrassed when you suddenly get flashbacks of drunken evenings?? I DO

Latest

Trending

Trending