The Student Room Group

How healthy is TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I came in expecting an article on the detrimental effects of the over-use of internet forums on the health of teenagers... :sad:
Reply 41

Don't even know that that means :s-smilie:
Reply 42
Reply 43
16.12, yikes.
Who gives a feck, BMI is not an indicator of health. You can be optimal BMI and have AIDS
17.6? 17.6?!

IT'S-A PIZZA TIME. :woo:
Reply 46
I'm not posting my BMI on the internets :eek:
27.5 and apparently in the 98th percentile. I doubt that's correct.
Reply 48
BMI = 19.11 :biggrin:

I have a healthy weight, I guess that diet worked.
The last time my doctor checked, I was underweight. :frown:
Reply 49
Don't really agree with BMI as it is skewed for those with a high muscle density/ratio...
If I went by BMI I'd be at 26.2... however, I am most definitely not overweight! (well I may be after that lovely victoria sponge this morning) :colondollar:
Reply 50
lol at BMI, BMI is ****, mine is 26 and I bet I'm healthier than everyone who's posted on this thread with a lower BMI

muscle > fat
Reply 51
Pretty much dead on 17. :emo:

I knew this anyway, though.
15 :K:
Reply 53
BMI is not an indicator of health, bodybuilders usually have a high BMI doesn't mean they aren't living healthy. My BMI is 23.1 though.
BMI isn't a great indicator of how healthy you are, and what weight you should be. For instance I just put Jonny Wilkinson's data into the calculator and they recommend he loses some weight...
Mine is 20.42 - which is apprently very healthy :biggrin:
I've not measured myself in a while so it's probably not entirely accurate, though by the looks of it I have a fair amount of room either way before there'd be an issue - and because I eat very healthily and keep fit I dont see that changing, thank goodness :tongue:
Interesting Thread!! :biggrin:
Another pointless BMI thread. I'm hench bro...
The thread title is "How healthy is TSR?" and you then use BMI.

This thread fails :tongue:
<18...underweight :p:
Reply 59
yes... perfectly healthy :ninja:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending