The Student Room Group

Postgraduate scholarship for Indian student to study at UK

Hi,

I am looking for the details regarding scholarships, which are currently available for the Indian(or Overseas) students who wants to pursue his/her post graduation at UK university for the period of 2011-2012. I see IELTS scholarship is still open for 2011. Is there any other scholarship still open for applying?

Thanks for your help,
Kasi
Original post by kaspean
Hi,

I am looking for the details regarding scholarships, which are currently available for the Indian(or Overseas) students who wants to pursue his/her post graduation at UK university for the period of 2011-2012. I see IELTS scholarship is still open for 2011. Is there any other scholarship still open for applying?

Thanks for your help,
Kasi

Off the top of my head I know that St John's College, Cambridge do the "Dr Manmahon Singh Scholarship" which is open to Indian students coming to do postgrad study in the UK (obviously at St John's, Cambridge).

I'll try and put a link here if I can find it.
Reply 3
Thanks warrior king.

I have offer from lancaster and durham, so the above scholarship is not applicable for me. Anyhow, thanks again.
Original post by kaspean
Thanks warrior king.

I have offer from lancaster and durham, so the above scholarship is not applicable for me. Anyhow, thanks again.

Ah my bad.

Try searching the Lancaster and Durham websites or contact their admissions office as they usually can give out information on bursaries for international students etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending