The Student Room Group

Why do people always pick fights with me?

Every time i go out on a night in Newcastle theres always some dickhead wanting to fight me lol. It does get really mentally draining and i have anger issues but tbh the only way i stand out is that i go to the gym quite a lot. But is it just me?
Reply 1
Original post by mirin?
Every time i go out on a night in Newcastle theres always some dickhead wanting to fight me lol. It does get really mentally draining and i have anger issues but tbh the only way i stand out is that i go to the gym quite a lot. But is it just me?

Maybe you don't intend to cause aggression but do, hence causing a fight? Try to keep your head down without flashing off your phone, money etc. and blend in a bit more, then people won't pay as much negative attention towards you.
Reply 2
Are you sure it's not just you getting drunk and doing things that will annoy people without realising... so it feels like they're picking fights with you? It's probs just you starting things mate.
Reply 3
They've probably read some of your posts on TSR
Some people just have a punchable face.
Reply 5
maybe because you're expecting someone to want to fight you you look like you're looking for a fight
Reply 6
Strong username
Reply 7
Original post by trapzbrah
Strong username

oh, hai trapzbrah, hows abzbrah doing these days? Heard him, and legsbrah aren't getting along these days. . .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending