The Student Room Group

Facing death tomorrow and i'm scared....help me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Silver Arrow
What tips do you have for me then?

Roll with it, take things as they come, don't worry, just do it.
I'd like to see you do it. It's easy to type a load of **** when you're sta behind you're computer you fat worthless slob.

This rant is particularly funny as it is what I do for a job.
Reply 22
You're worried about something that's probably going to be pretty fun to do? Shut up.
Oh damn I was hoping this thread be something about blowjobs and how you "don't like" giving one .
I say Im greatly disappointed :frown:
Reply 24
None of these people probably have social phobia so their opinions arent going to be very supportive. I would be scared to death too. If I was you I'd book an appointment to try and get some anxiety tablets. Or theres a pill that specificly targets stage fright I forget whats its called, I think it might be propofol. The key to making anything easy is to be relaxed, it would be stupid to go there in the state you're obviously getting.
Reply 25
Oh crap just saw you said tomorrow. No idea then!
babes, try telling that to all the dying children and people out in the world. that'll give you some perspective!
have some confidence and get on with it!! the only person that can do this is you if only you put your mind to it and have some faith!
I'd like to see you do it. It's easy to type a load of **** when you're sta behind you're computer you fat worthless slob.

this rude attitude rlly isnt necessary. it's called freedom of speech. empathy goes along way and we may not all know how she feels but bear in mind it's all relative. everyone faces hardships and everyone deals with it differently but at the end of the day it has to be done and i bet when she does it, she'll find it wasnt as bad as she beleived.
it's self fullfiling prophecy. tell yourself itll be bad, it will be bad. rather than panda-ing to this you have to say pull yourself together and be confident. you can do it.

throwing abuse around isnt helpful.
I'm in the photography society in my uni and we have a massive sporting event on Wednesday. I 've somehow ended up reporting for the school paper and giving coverage for some of the sporting events. It's really SCARY AND DAUNTING as i have social phobia and some anxiety and i've never been to a stadium before. Big crowds scare me and we'll have to phone in and give some commentary for the radio. What the **** am i supposed to do? I was under the impression that we just had to take pictures of the various sporting events, not report for it. I don't wanna quit because its a great opportunity and would look great on my CV but at the same time its ****ing scary.
What should i do?
It's my first time ever in a huge stadium and there'll be tons of people everywere that i don't even know and i don't wanna get lost.
P.S. there's also this really fit girl i saw there but i don't know what to say or how to talk to her. One of the leaders talked to her and she seemed to really enjoy it.

ARGHHH FML!!! Why does life have to be so hard??

Tough times, I went to a stadium last weekend with social phobia but it turned out fine. Sometimes, you just have to tackle phobias head on otherwise they just get worse and worse

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending