The Student Room Group

completely confused, advice needed

Hey, this is quite long but I really need some advice about what to do. I met a guy at work last june and tehre was an instant attraction between us but nothing happened until august at our staff do. We kissed and ended up going out, although broke up soon after. About a month later we got back together and went out for a month and a half. We have since broken up but a lot happened and we found it hard not to see each other and as such we have been seeing each other since then. Recently I found out that he was also meeting another girl and I'm just confused. He has said that he wants to get back together and honestly I do think we could make it work, but he is very scared about getting hurt, which I can understand. My problem is, he blows hot and cold. One minute everything is great and the next it's not. I'm going to a dinner dance with him at the end of the month and I'm also going away with him for his birthday, I just don't understand what exactly were doing and what we mean to each other. I wish I had the courage to ask him but I just can't. Has anyone any advice?
BUY A HUGE DILDO or get a black boyfriend :wink:
Reply 2
Original post by AwsomePossum
BUY A HUGE DILDO or get a black boyfriend :wink:

I see what you did there
Has anybody got some actual advice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending