Turn on thread page Beta

What's the most regrettable thing you've done while drunk? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyler.)
    Probably declaring my love for a pole dancer in Spearmint Rhino's and when I say declaring my love - I told her we could run away together and be happy.
    hahahahahahahahaa
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Being told the news the next day

ReputationRep:
    I have vandalised people's houses whilst drunk; I have thrown people's ornaments (garden gnomes, marble squirrels etc) against the wall of their houses. I once repeatedly spat on a neighbour's car because it had a Manchester United symbol on the inside of the window. The guy who owned the car came out of his house, shouted 'oi, what you doing you *****', and I ran for the hills (quite literally, as his car was at the bottom of a hill). I have pissed in a bin when drunk too (during the day time) and my friend's mother drove by and looked at me while my mate tried in vain to hide my penis from view (while laughing his head off).

ReputationRep:
    Like Jonski

Attempted to throw up out of the window of a taxi, without winding the window down. Wasn't cool.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing. Even when im excessively drunk i still have some sort of control over what im doing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cypriots)
    Nothing. Even when im excessively drunk i still have some sort of control over what im doing...
    I'm also in control when drunk, but I use it as an excuse to release my anger and frustration by doing dumb stuff like what I described above.

ReputationRep:
    Dancing mainly! VERY bad! I've kissed my friends dad at her birthday party. I don't handle drink well. I should learn...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemma_sb)
    Dancing mainly! VERY bad! I've kissed my friends dad at her birthday party. I don't handle drink well. I should learn...
    He could have been done for pedophilia!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    C'mon, everyone's done that. Plus my sig's better than yours HA
    Allow me to be more specific..

Friend of my gf's had a free house/NYE houseparty so I decided to turn up (late, almost midnight) with a (litre) bottle of voddy and a bottle of 7up, which, in the abcence of any cups, I proceeded to heartily drink from a measuring jug whilst spouting absolute crap to my gf's young friends (some of whom seemed to lap it up but I could tell she was pretty embarassed)

..half a bottle later I'm busting moves Nathan Barley would be proud of in a room full of cool/self-conscious teenagers (I'm mid 20's), next thing I know the room is spinning, even when I crash on the sofa, the furniture is spinning so I'm there clinging on with a massive grin on my face like I'm on a rollercoaster, again a few chuckles for her friends but pretty embarassing for the gf..

..chundered in the back garden, chundered in the front garden, chundered in the back garden again before retiring to the lad's room at the top of the house then being ushered out by my poor gf before escaping again, this time to the refuge of a 4 foot bed in a little kids room (I'm 6ft) where I was eventually found curled up by some slightly disturbed teens before being propped up by me gf and half carried home

..oh and someone filled me empty jug with water and kindly brought it back to me in that kids room but when me gf came to 'collect' the invalid, she accidently kicked it over, so ontop of everything else it looked to her mate like I'd pissed/puked meself in his little sibling's room.. True Story.

P.S. Your sig is fairly gangsta tis true *if you'll pardon the pun*, if poorly GIF'd..

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.