The Student Room Group

my head looks smaller than the rest of my body in photos (male)

is this even possible?
would i have known about the disproportion BY NOW?(people wouldve told me?)
i had a growth spurt and im quite tall and lean?
thanks guys this is a serious thread so pls help out :nazi:
(btw it dosent look like this in front of the mirror)
:redface:
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
anyone?
Reply 2
pics or gtfo
Reply 3
Wow whats the point of making this thread if you're not going to flaunt your disproportioned body
Reply 4
Eh, my head is disproportionately large when compared to the rest of my body. I'd rather have one which was too small to be honest :tongue:
Heads generally do tend to be smaller relative to to other body parts...
Don't worry bout it, people call me peanut head but u will get used to it. pm me for any advice.
Reply 7
I agree, pics or gtfo!
Reply 8

Original post by alia
is this even possible?

We cant answer your question if you don't post a PIC! here's a privacy tip (iF That;s what bothering you)....blur or cover up you eyes & nose. simple!
Reply 9
My heads massive compared to my body. Just at this moment, I have 5 objects in orbit around it. And recently, I went to the LHC on holiday, and my head created such a disturbance, they thought a black hole was being created (hence the stories).
Reply 10
tits or gtfo
This is TSR - there are plenty of people with heads too big for their bodies :rofl:
Reply 12
we need pics to verify this
Reply 13
I was just wondering whether i would know if it was really this way?
wouldnt my parents at least tell me,never mind chavs or other people i went to school with?
Reply 14
I would be a lot more worried if your head looked bigger than the rest of your body :lolwut:

Also, put a picture up so we can all laugh at the person with a tiny head. This thread reminded me of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix!
Reply 15
Robert Pattinson's head is too big for his body in some of the Twilight photos, but he still has thousands of girls chasing after him....
You mean like this?

Sorry dude coudlnt help it :teehee:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by alia
is this even possible?

never trust a photo. a photo is a 2d image, you are 3d. also could be the angles you stand at. the question is does it look like that when you look into a mirror? as a mirror reflects a 3d object (you) more realistic
Reply 18
Original post by nikki-jones2009
never trust a photo. a photo is a 2d image, you are 3d. also could be the angles you stand at. the question is does it look like that when you look into a mirror? as a mirror reflects a 3d object (you) more realistic

thanks alot :smile:....no it dosent but am quite tall.
Ive been working out for some time and eat more nowadays so my chest is developing more but idk i mean people would tell me by now if it was smaller?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by alia
thanks alot :smile:....no it dosent but am quite tall.
Ive been working out for some time and eat more nowadays so my chest is developing more but idk i mean people would tell me by now if it was smaller?

2bh if it looks ok in the mirror, and no one says anything. then 2bh it should be fine!! photos lie too much, and make you apear flat. you could try asking a few people for honest answers?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending