Turn on thread page Beta

Where do you work and how much do you get paid per hour? watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by lcorrin)
    That's good I've heard mostly positive things! Thank you! How long do they usually take to ask for an interview?
    I believe off the top of my head, I applied in August and offered an interview mid-September and had my induction and started working early October

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CTLevers)
    I believe off the top of my head, I applied in August and offered an interview mid-September and had my induction and started working early October
    Oh that's not too bad! Thanks for the help!

ReputationRep:
    I work (well ... I'm actually on placment) at a local college and I'm a volunteer so I'm unpaid. I love it though! Full time
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I get paid £9.47 an hour.
    I now work at a biscuit factory- in the despatch office, dealing with the drivers, doing their paperwork etc etc. Im full time (37.5 hours a week).

ReputationRep:
    I work at asda and get paid about 8.50

ReputationRep:
    I work part time at a doctor's surgery/GP doing admin work and get £7 an hour, though only working 4hrs a a week due to a levels coming up

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.