The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Confused with NTU ID and Password :S

hi, i got a conditional offer from trent and i just received an email from them telling me my NTU ID... but to login to the accomodation part (i know it doesnt open until may 9th) it asks for NTU ID and password... where is the password? would it be on the same email or would they send another email on a later date to tell me the password?:s-smilie:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by hayzie

Original post by hayzie
hi, i got a conditional offer from trent and i just received an email from them telling me my NTU ID... but to login to the accomodation part (i know it doesnt open until may 9th) it asks for NTU ID and password... where is the password? would it be on the same email or would they send another email on a later date to tell me the password?:s-smilie:

You need to go on this website to get your password www.ntu.ac.uk/mypassword :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
is the password not valid untill the day we book for accommodation? i used the link above^^ to reset my password and i got a new one, and everytime i try to log on just to see if it works it actually doesn't. more stress after just relieving my stress. oh joy
Reply 3
Original post by francistheswole

is the password not valid untill the day we book for accommodation? i used the link above^^ to reset my password and i got a new one, and everytime i try to log on just to see if it works it actually doesn't. more stress after just relieving my stress. oh joy

I'd assume that it won't work until the system opens, although i'm not really in a position to say :s-smilie: i'll tell you if it works for me, WHEN i get mine! which i will!....hopefully
Reply 4

it should already work i think, i've been able to log in with mine. ring them up and ask maybe?
Original post by Sophie1803x
it should already work i think, i've been able to log in with mine. ring them up and ask maybe?

is it case sensitive?

edit: infact can you post a link of where you tried the ntu id and password? i may be logging in, in the wrong places
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 6

is it case sensitive?

edit: infact can you post a link of where you tried the ntu id and password? i may be logging in, in the wrong places

You got it working yet?
Original post by rahul.10
You got it working yet?

nah mate, but i created a thread about it to see if i'm the only one with this problem.

i wish this went flawlessly. Good thing i took precautions and tested the I.D and password out now instead of the 8th of may lol
Reply 8

nah mate, but i created a thread about it to see if i'm the only one with this problem.

i wish this went flawlessly. Good thing i took precautions and tested the I.D and password out now instead of the 8th of may lol

Aha yeah, at this rate i'll probably have to find out if mine works on the 8th of may. I'd ring them up if i was you, because i've read somewhere that if your password isn't working then you need to call NTU up, can't remember where i read it though :s-smilie:
Aha yeah, at this rate i'll probably have to find out if mine works on the 8th of may. I'd ring them up if i was you, because i've read somewhere that if your password isn't working then you need to call NTU up, can't remember where i read it though :s-smilie:

yeah but i'll prob have to wait till tuesday, i've had enough of these bank holidays lol

*sigh*

yeah but i'll prob have to wait till tuesday, i've had enough of these bank holidays lol

*sigh*

do you know on the accomodation site? Where do you find the Key? :/
Original post by justiceisjust
do you know on the accomodation site? Where do you find the Key? :/

i'm not sure what you mean by the "key"

Do you know the picture key? I want to know what the pictures represent
Reply 13

Don't worry, i'm just as confused as you :s-smilie:

Don't worry, i'm just as confused as you :s-smilie:

read my above post!
Youve got to right click and view image, the image name will tell you what it means. The website keeps changing, one time it had a key the other time you could hover over the pictures
Reply 16
http://www.ntu.ac.uk/undergraduate/document_uploads/96111.pdf

took me ages but found this guide with all the key thingys on, its a few pages down into it:smile: My ID password kept expiring aswell, so think we have to wait until the 8th or maybe if it's inactive for a while they cancel it or something? so hectic! :smile:
is it case sensitive?

sorry i took so long to replyy not had the internet for a while! anyway, the link to getting your password is this
http://www.ntu.ac.uk/current_students/myNTU/get_reset_password
hope that helps :smile: x
Reply 18
My log in isn't working either. It worked one time I tried a while ago but now it's not and it won't let me reset my password either!! I am seriously stressed!! And obviously they're closed now so I can't speak to anyone. I just hope that maybe it works once it turns 12. But then I don't understand why some people's are working and others aren't :confused:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 19

*sigh*

Did you manage to phone? What did they say?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending