The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

London met fashion marketing???

i am starting this course in September?

does anyone have any advise or guidance?

is anyone else doing this course or have done it the past??? have i made a good choice.. ha? let me know thanks :biggrin:
London Met isn't the best uni but if you're happy going there, then good luck with it. Other unis that offer the course include London College of Fashion, Northampton, Southampton etc
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Reply 2
I am going there this september it should be good? But i havent heard that much feedack from post grad students :frown: Where are you living?
:smile:
Reply 3
London met's job prospects are slim.Considering top milan fashion graduates barely find work as unpaid interns then I'm sure you'll enjoy claiming the dole a few years from now.Sad but true.
Reply 4
@learo.. Sorry didn't know anyone even replied on here until now. Yeah I'm pretty looking forward to it now! I'm not 100% sure where I'm staying but I might be staying at emily bowes court with unite accommodation, around 172 a week. Wanted one a bit cheaper but can't really find any en suite! What about you? X

@theconomist... To be honest from all the advise I have received, I have learnt a university course is exactly what you want to make of it. I know people from a vast range of unis doing the same course and some how have been to 'not as reputable' universities have come out with better grades and managed to create better careers for their selves. I very very much doubt I will ever be on the dole. Ha
Reply 5
I mean there's worse you can wear than a Casio watch. Go with the flow!
Reply 6
I'm going to study in Metropolitan too... :smile:
Fashion Marketing...
Don't know if it is the best choice....
Reply 7
you're doing fashion marketing at london met? or just going to london met?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending