The Student Room Group

Standard Grade Computing 2011! Good Luck

Scroll to see replies

Only one I couldn't get was the management information one...apart from that, pretty good
I think the exam went pretty well! but that's just me, computing is my strong point, got a 1/1 in my prelim! don't want to jinx it though, we'll see how it goes in August :-)
Original post by xCBRx
I got an A but I already had the unconditional offers. :smile:
What optional unit are you doing?

And yes, I'm studying Computing at uni, exams coming up soon but first year exams are easier than Advanced Higher IMO.

Artifical Intelligence. What optional unit did you do?

Hoping to get a B but I would love to get an A just to show my teacher I could do it as he said my predicted grade was a C. :smile: It will be hard to get that though.

What uni are you at? I'm hoping to get in Edinburgh Napier.
Reply 23
Original post by ProudScottish
Artifical Intelligence. What optional unit did you do?

Hoping to get a B but I would love to get an A just to show my teacher I could do it as he said my predicted grade was a C. :smile: It will be hard to get that though.

What uni are you at? I'm hoping to get in Edinburgh Napier.

AI as well, I'm at Edinburgh. :smile:
Reply 24
Hey
I sat this exam too. Does anyone have a copy of the paper that they could give me a link to or remember any of the questions? I would be really grateful.

Good Luck to everyone for the rest of your exams!! :smile:
Original post by Dancer101
Hey
I sat this exam too. Does anyone have a copy of the paper that they could give me a link to or remember any of the questions? I would be really grateful.

Good Luck to everyone for the rest of your exams!! :smile:

Recalling exam questions is a sure path to worry my friend :s-smilie: Forget about it :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending