The Student Room Group

Can't stop looking at girls' feet.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by a_t
Quentin Tarantino has this problem

Wiggle your big toe >_<

hey hows life and lifting? got banned for an extra week for that dupe account. either some grass grassed or they were reading my pm's.

lol, deadlifts at 115kg now, starting to struggle (lol i cocked up by not counting the bar before for months and having **** form, fixed now).
Reply 21
Original post by Asbestos P.
and there I was just about to offer you to enter some pact of foot-buddies...

Sorry, i'm dirty.
Original post by mirin?
Sorry, i'm dirty.

brimstone and hellfire to you.
Reply 23
brimstone and hellfire to you.

Now lick them clean :sexface:

Sorry, you really should have seen that coming. :colondollar:
Original post by mirin?
Now lick them clean :sexface:

Sorry, you really should have seen that coming. :colondollar:

it really doesn't work if you keep apologising, you know.
sigh. you'd be a lousy master.
Reply 25
it really doesn't work if you keep apologising, you know.
sigh. you'd be a lousy master.

teach me how then, p.m.

semi-srs.

omg guise i have pulled!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by mirin?

omg guise i have pulled!

I must admit your vocabulary is pretty attractive (where you bother with eloquence), but I'd never live up to your fantasies of milfs dressed as 18 year olds. So I'm afraid this beautiful relationship of foot fetish consummation shall have to see untimely cessation.
Feet.. Really? Lol I personally think its the ugliest part of the body and I always try to hide them by wearing pumps. But nothing wrong with my feet so I'm perfectly fine wearing sandals if its really hot. But I do get self conscious if people start staring at my toes cos I think they always thinking bad, but you may have proved me wrong haha!
Reply 28
I must admit your vocabulary is pretty attractive (where you bother with eloquence), but I'd never live up to your fantasies of milfs dressed as 18 year olds. So I'm afraid this beautiful relationship of foot fetish consummation shall have to see untimely cessation.

Ipso facto... we would never be privy to a contract anyway, so i fail to see the cessation when there was no formation in the first place. And yes, you mirin eloquence brah?
Original post by mirin?
Ipso facto... we would never be privy to a contract anyway, so i fail to see the cessation when there was no formation in the first place. And yes, you mirin eloquence brah?

oh, yes, speak latin to me!
:colondollar:
Original post by surina_xxx
shut up

Don't make dupe accounts, I know who you are. Baker street station. SNM.
Reply 31
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
Don't make dupe accounts, I know who you are. Baker street station. SNM.

What?
Original post by surina_xxx
What?

When was you last at Baker street tube station?
Original post by Rainbow249
Feet.. Really? Lol I personally think its the ugliest part of the body and I always try to hide them by wearing pumps. But nothing wrong with my feet so I'm perfectly fine wearing sandals if its really hot. But I do get self conscious if people start staring at my toes cos I think they always thinking bad, but you may have proved me wrong haha!

NoNoNo lol

If you're feet are perfect and cute and pale, then red nail varnish looks sexy lol
Reply 34
I'm kind of the same, but not just girls, and for different reasons.
I just like watching people's gait and the way they walk. (I suppose that being somewhat of a barefooter is a partial reason for that).

I don't have a foot-fetish though, much of that makes me go :s-smilie:.
Do the toes have to be long and slender? Or are you a fan of short, chunky, fat toes?
Reply 36
ye awesome
Original post by mirin?

Do the toes have to be long and slender? Or are you a fan of short, chunky, fat toes?
Reply 38
Original post by Anonymous

I don't really have a specific preference. They just gotta look nice enough to wrap around my dick.
Original post by mirin?
I don't really have a specific preference. They just gotta look nice enough to wrap around my dick.

Wooow, don't hold back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending