The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by around
No-one ever pays full price for Domino's - they scatter vouchers and coupons about like Vermin Supreme scatters glitter over presidential candidates.

But it wasn't worth it even with all the deals I found online, and on student beans and things. Even half price its a rip off.
I have a shiny. This is exciting.
Reply 6782
Original post by ukebert
I have a shiny. This is exciting.

My first thought here is that you've been lucky with a pokemon card booster pack. I imagine I'm wrong?
Also why do people think it acceptable to steal my yoghurts? I've lost 5 in the last 2 weeks, I've started keeping count properly. I've just left a slightly irate note propped up against them.
Original post by Slumpy
My first thought here is that you've been lucky with a pokemon card booster pack. I imagine I'm wrong?

Rep gem :p:
Original post by Craghyrax
But it wasn't worth it even with all the deals I found online, and on student beans and things. Even half price its a rip off.

At Cambridge we always got half price even without the actual voucher. :awesome: And at something like £5 each for the medium one I don't think it was too bad a deal. But it was nothing compared to when Sainsbury's had Goodfellas deep pan frozen pizzas for £1.24 - those were the days. :moon:
Original post by ukebert
Also why do people think it acceptable to steal my yoghurts? I've lost 5 in the last 2 weeks, I've started keeping count properly. I've just left a slightly irate note propped up against them.

You could always pull a prank and put something else in your yoghurts and try to reseal them as best as you can...
We had Halfway Hall on Valentine's day. Amazing.
Original post by smilepea
University challenge:

Spoiler

Spoiler

I took down the irate note just because in my current sleep addled state it is possible for me to forget having eaten one. The bedder isn't at fault, given the sort of things that get left in the fridge.
Reply 6790
Pretty sure paying full price for domino's was the subject of several memes...

Speaking of which, they have spread to France and it is not pretty.
I have just seen that The Decemberists have written a song for The Hunger Games film. 2 of my favourite things in one go - am now *very* excited :biggrin:
I was a bit disappointed by the Hunger Games. I've only read the first one, so hopefully they get better. The premise of the first one was pretty shallow and therefore left much to be desired. Such a shame the author couldn't have done more with the idea.
Reply 6793
Original post by Craghyrax

Spoiler

I know! Gutting!
It's back!
Reply 6795
Ooooooh, reply box much nicer in Firefox!
Reply 6796
I was going to say that I hadn't noticed any major cosmetic changes, and then the reply box change gets pointed out to me.

it's amazing what you don't notice
For some reason, the signature line is now at the top of the post rather than separating the words from the signature in IE. Methinks I'm going to be responding to a lot of signatures from now on...
Original post by gethsemane342
For some reason, the signature line is now at the top of the post rather than separating the words from the signature in IE. Methinks I'm going to be responding to a lot of signatures from now on...

It's fine on Firefox. Is there a list of the changes made anywhere? So far only the reply box looks different.
Original post by alex_hk90
It's fine on Firefox. Is there a list of the changes made anywhere? So far only the reply box looks different.

Dunno. IE has it back to blue, new reply box and the amalgamation of post and sig. Also the box on people's profile to post on their profile has changed.

Latest

Trending

Trending