The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
My school seems to be quite late - I only got my buzzword on Friday. It makes it more real now and I'm super scared for results :s-smilie:
Original post by tamii05
My school seems to be quite late - I only got my buzzword on Friday. It makes it more real now and I'm super scared for results :s-smilie:

Don't worry, we only got ours on friday as well. :smile: You're right about results though, I wish August would either hurry up or not come at all :redface:
Original post by tamii05

We dont get ours till the 28th ... and I will be out of college on work experience so I wont even get it :frown:
Reply 263
Original post by MissLightyear

We dont get ours till the 28th ... and I will be out of college on work experience so I wont even get it :frown:

Ah, sucks! You could try asking someone else to get it for you, I suppose.

Original post by StrawberryKoi
Don't worry, we only got ours on friday as well. :smile: You're right about results though, I wish August would either hurry up or not come at all :redface:

Same. I feel weird about it all :s-smilie:
So do you guys all know what you're applying for yet? :smile: (Yes, I'm nosey :tongue:)

subject yes, where, ish. Whether I'll have the AS's to back up an application/ get the predicted A2's I need, havent a clue.

Hopefully, MChem (with study in Europe) at UCL, Sheffield and Manchester. Just MChem Chemistry at Reading and UEA.
Reply 265
Thinking of reading law at uni. Where? ... Depends on the AS results I guess :P
Reply 266
Hi guys, it may seem early but when filling out the UCAS form with music/drama exams is it best to enter every single exam ever taken to show consistency/dedication or just the highest grade achieved? Thanks for any help and good luck to anyone who still has exams :biggrin:
Original post by ssss
Hi guys, it may seem early but when filling out the UCAS form with music/drama exams is it best to enter every single exam ever taken to show consistency/dedication or just the highest grade achieved? Thanks for any help and good luck to anyone who still has exams :biggrin:

If you're consistent, the more the better. If not, highest grades will do.
Original post by punctuation
If you're consistent, the more the better. If not, highest grades will do.

ohdear. I'm going to end up looking reasonable at guitar, and not so good at my flute :/.
Original post by .snowflake.
ohdear. I'm going to end up looking reasonable at guitar, and not so good at my flute :/.

If you're only reasonable/not so good, best course of action would be to omit it. :smile: Are these other exams more recent than your better ones?
it's so scary! How did it come to this? since when did years pass in roughly two days.... I can remember doing nothing after my GCSEs like it was yesterday...

we don't sign up to UCAS til thursday eek
If you're only reasonable/not so good, best course of action would be to omit it. :smile: Are these other exams more recent than your better ones?

I've done debut-grade 3 with guitar, mix of merit/ distinctions, flute grades 1,3 and 4, all passes. Missed merit on grade 4 by 3 marks!
Original post by doloroushazy
it's so scary! How did it come to this? since when did years pass in roughly two days.... I can remember doing nothing after my GCSEs like it was yesterday...

For once, the benefits of applying as an individual applicant. :woo:
Original post by doloroushazy

O_o. I dont get my buzzword for a couple more weeks yet!!
lol, I won't get my buzzword until september :sad:
Original post by .snowflake.
O_o. I dont get my buzzword for a couple more weeks yet!!

I don't even know what a buzzword is! oh lord
Original post by medbh4805
lol, I won't get my buzzword until september :sad:

awww D: Well there's really no sense in registering so early. Basically you fill in your basic details, feel satisfied, and... yeah. That's it. You get a sense of satisfaction and excitement I guess but it's not very useful. :wink:
awww D: Well there's really no sense in registering so early. Basically you fill in your basic details, feel satisfied, and... yeah. That's it. You get a sense of satisfaction and excitement I guess but it's not very useful. :wink:

true, true :colonhash: I actually have had a PS draft done since April (because my school is insane), I suppose I could work on that :beard:
No buzzword yet :s-smilie:
Original post by medbh4805
true, true :colonhash: I actually have had a PS draft done since April (because my school is insane), I suppose I could work on that :beard:

(wonderful beard there)

well it's good to start personal statements early, I guess... worst case scenario, if you completely forget about personal statements and applications, you can use that. :P

Latest

Trending

Trending