The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine MBChB A100 Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Original post by KSev
anyone from international got an interview??!

I think there's quite a few... mine is for February 9th.
Reply 781
Original post by malika774
For the interviews, do they ask a ton about extracurricular activities?
I'm really worried about that because I don't really know if I have enough... if they're giving me an interview, can I assume I'll be okay?

At my interview it was mostly just about my work experience and not much about my other stuff.

Hope that helps xx
Reply 782
I'm a bit confused about the work experience form. Should we just include work experience mentioned in our personal statements or the voluntary work as well? :s-smilie:
Reply 783
Original post by askari
I'm a bit confused about the work experience form. Should we just include work experience mentioned in our personal statements or the voluntary work as well? :s-smilie:

Jambo ! :biggrin:
Habari yako? :cool:
Reply 784
Original post by askari

I'm going to list both, I think it's any medical related experience so voluntary would count.
Original post by myyrh
I'm going to list both, I think it's any medical related experience so voluntary would count.

Yeah i put any work experience that I had listed in my personal statement when I had my interview- voluntary/ paid :biggrin:
Reply 786
When are they giving out the next batch of interviews?
I've already got two rejections and am DESPERATE for an interview!!
Reply 787
Feel your pain!! The waiting is the worst part, hopefully we both hear soon! Good luck!x
Reply 788
Original post by aqua05

Mzuri Sana! :biggrin:
wewe?

Thats about the only swahili i know lol, are you also from Kenya?
Reply 789
Original post by myyrh

Original post by groovyangel2008
Yeah i put any work experience that I had listed in my personal statement when I had my interview- voluntary/ paid :biggrin:

Thanks, I'll do the same, which is gonna be long as I have eight voluntary work and work experiences to mention lol :\
Original post by askari
Thanks, I'll do the same, which is gonna be long as I have eight voluntary work and work experiences to mention lol :\

How come your putting 8, I thought there is only space for 3? I had more than 3 work experiences mentioned in my personal statement but just put three as that's all they asked for..
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 791
Original post by askari
Mzuri Sana! :biggrin:
wewe?

Thats about the only swahili i know lol, are you also from Kenya?

Same same ! Yep from kenya but not applying for medicine... was just going through this forum & i read askari & i'm this is someone from kenya :P:P & im like i need to say hello :biggrin:
Reply 792
How come your putting 8, I thought there is only space for 3? I had more than 3 work experiences mentioned in my personal statement but just put three as that's all they asked for..

Ohh okay I wasn't sure. I thought it meant list all the work experiences listed in your personal statement, in which case I would just carry on on a separate sheet. There's only 3 spaces though, soi'm not quite sure what to do lol :\ .. Maybe i'll phone them and ask :s-smilie:
Reply 793
Original post by askari
Ohh okay I wasn't sure. I thought it meant list all the work experiences listed in your personal statement, in which case I would just carry on on a separate sheet. There's only 3 spaces though, soi'm not quite sure what to do lol :\ .. Maybe i'll phone them and ask :s-smilie:

Lancaster had a similar sheet asking for work experience although in a bit more detail about dates and duties. It said to list the 3 most important work and volunteering experiences you did. So I would assume Liverpool want the same. Remember it's only really there for them to carry out random checks on people. :smile:
Original post by askari

Yeah let me know what they say but they gave you space for 3 so I just put 3 work experiences although I could have put more and the woman who I gave it seemed fine with it..

Original post by myyrh
Lancaster had a similar sheet asking for work experience although in a bit more detail about dates and duties. It said to list the 3 most important work and volunteering experiences you did. So I would assume Liverpool want the same. Remember it's only really there for them to carry out random checks on people. :smile:

Yeah that's what I thought. Im guessing they won't have time to check everyone anyway!
Reply 795
Original post by Bettyboop93
Got an interview yesterday :smile: Good luck everyone! x

Congrats! :smile: If you dont mind me asking, are you applying for the first time?
Selection for interview is so confusing!
Reply 796
Yeah let me know what they say but they gave you space for 3 so I just put 3 work experiences although I could have put more and the woman who I gave it seemed fine with it..

Just phoned them and the woman said its up to you if you want to put more, but 3 is the minimum, so you were right! :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by askari
Just phoned them and the woman said its up to you if you want to put more, but 3 is the minimum, so you were right! :smile:

Oh thanks for letting me know :smile:
Reply 798
Original post by askari

Original post by aqua05

tafadali nataka bia biridi :biggrin:
Reply 799
Original post by praj1
tafadali nataka bia biridi :biggrin:

Jamboo :chaplin:
Mimi ame penda bia mingi sana :yeah:

Too many kenyans on this forum.! Yikes ! :wink:

Applied as an international applicant, rigght? Heard anything from liverpool ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending