The Student Room Group

Futureworks School of Media

Is anyone else studying here - and if so what? I've only met three other people going to the whole place so far and it'd be great to know a couple more faces before starting the courses!
Reply 1
Hi mate, I'm going to Futureworks this month to study BA music production, fb me :wink:
Reply 2
Hey man, I'm also going to study BA music production, both of you should Fb me aha. My name on there is Danny Leighton Brown
Reply 3
Hi, I'm starting at Futureworks in september this year to do the BA Music Production or maybe the new BSc Audio engineering and Production instead if I get an offer :smile: What's the Music Production course like? Also, I've visted three times for tours/interviews etc and each time it was completely dead... Is it usually like that?
Reply 4
anyone staying in moss court halls?
Reply 5
Hi! I'm staying at Moss Court! Flat 16B! I've been told that I'm sharing with three other people. Two of them are boys, and I think the other is a girl. I'm gonna be studying Digital Animation with Illustration at Futureworks! What are you studying? :smile:
Reply 6
Hi my daughter wants to study Game design at future works. Is it a good place for this course and also is it a private uni. She's got an interview next week. Any advice?
Reply 7
Original post by Mel k
Hi my daughter wants to study Game design at future works. Is it a good place for this course and also is it a private uni. She's got an interview next week. Any advice?

Hiya! Futureworks is a wonderful uni, I go there myself. The tutors are really friendly and there is good equipment. Don't worry too much about the interview, they're very nice and quite chill. It is a private uni yes, so do bear in mind that about £600 of the tuition fees per year aren't covered by student finance, so you will have to pay that upfront or in a monthly direct debit.

If your daughter is looking for a place to live I currently have a spare room available if you would want to check it out? I'm a 19 (nearly 20) year old girl who goes to futureworks so I would be able to help her out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending