The Student Room Group

i need help choosing my alevels

I SUCK AT MAKING DECISIONS. especially ones that will impact my future. i have 24 hours to decide 4 alevels and i’m torn between 2 for my fourth choice. i want to take economics, maths and psychology for sure but i’m debating wether i should take media or history. both teachers are very good and i did take media for igcse and i’m getting 9’s only unlike history which i did not take. my parents REALLY want me to take media and they won’t even consider my point and ideas for why i should take history instead. most friends and teachers have said to take history but my parents won’t listen, WHAT DO I DOOO
why dont they want you to do history?
do further maths
Reply 3
Original post by aahhasdhhasdh
why dont they want you to do history?

they think media is more useful, but our school chose to do the film CSP for next year and i’m not interested in that at all
Reply 4
Original post by propergoodman
do further maths

i’m not that good at maths so i think just doing normal maths is enough and it works with economics
Original post by colebark
i’m not that good at maths so i think just doing normal maths is enough and it works with economics

Then that rules out Cambridge University and The London School of Economics for Economics!!! ☹️
Reply 6
Original post by thegeek888
Then that rules out Cambridge University and The London School of Economics for Economics!!! ☹️

that’s fineee, i can’t with UK weather so they weren’t really an option anyway as I don’t like in the UK - i’m interested in bocconi though

Quick Reply

Latest