The Student Room Group

futureworks accommodation

Hi looking at accommodation and it seems most dont allow you in till the 9th or 16th sept ....futureworks welcome week is on the 4th sept ...what is everyone doing/ where they staying...? also anyone know anything about unite accommodation in manchester..any good
Reply 1
Original post by chrischp
Hi looking at accommodation and it seems most dont allow you in till the 9th or 16th sept ....futureworks welcome week is on the 4th sept ...what is everyone doing/ where they staying...? also anyone know anything about unite accommodation in manchester..any good

depending on where you decided to go for accommodation, you might be able to contact them and ask to move in earlier, i think most student accoms should be able to provide this (:
Reply 2
also what course are you studying? ill also be attending futureworks
Reply 3
Hi there, thankyou..I shall tell him. Its for my son....he is going to do music production hopefully..
Original post by amy24v
also what course are you studying? ill also be attending futureworks
Reply 4
Hi there, thankyou..I shall tell him. Its for my son....he is going to do music production hopefully..

thats really cool! i really hope he gets something arranged
Reply 5
Original post by amy24v
thats really cool! i really hope he gets something arranged

You too - you are doing game design - that cool too - if you are at the open day this month he can say hi
Reply 6
You too - you are doing game design - that cool too - if you are at the open day this month he can say hi

unfortunately i probably wont but im sure another time!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending