The Student Room Group

What should I choose at AS for Accounting?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
national investment, it sounds fun haha
Wooo go QE! Good old QE. :smile: i'm doing the economics seminar skills thing for enrichment as i did well in my AS economics (200/200!!) mr carson was great. whose your teachers?
Reply 22
lol i dont know my teachers yet, i only enrolled yesterday, my enrolment adviser was mr hensmen i think
ahh you probably saw me then, as i was standing at the entrance to k block in a navy smiley face t shirt directing people!!
mr hensman, a great teacher and complete nutter!! he's covered a few of our lessons when usual teacher was away!! another thing i like about QE - they try to cover your lessons when teachers are away with other teachers from department!
Reply 24
haha i probably did see you then, which building is kblock? the art one? everywhere i went i got one of the people in the t-shirt to direct me so you probably did see me:L, thanks!
yeah k block is the new building where all the arty stuff and economics/business is. ahh thats the best way to do it!
Reply 26
yeah i remember seeing you there now, i had to go in there like 5 times because i lost one of my mates for like an hour and half
Reply 27
Original post by J_W-x
lol i dont know my teachers yet, i only enrolled yesterday, my enrolment adviser was mr hensmen i think

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You are gonna have so much lafs in his class:biggrin:
Reply 28
Original post by ...mo...
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You are gonna have so much lafs in his class:biggrin:

a lot of people have said that haha, i think he's just my form tutor though
Original post by J_W-x
I want to be an accountant, I'm planning to do these courses but my final enrolment is in a week so i can change them
Math ( Mechanics)
Physics
Accounting
Business studies
I don't know whether to change the business studies to economics, which one would be better?

Maths
Further Maths
Economics
(Anything somewhat reputable that you enjoy (physics perhaps)).
What GCSE grades did you get??? I am asking to determine whether accounting is right for you - they might be too good!:confused:

What I'm trying to say is if you are up to it - consider taking further maths and applying to do acturial science PAYS A HELL OF A LOT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!:colone::colone::colone::colone::colone:
Reply 31
Original post by greensandwich1234
What GCSE grades did you get??? I am asking to determine whether accounting is right for you - they might be too good!:confused:

What I'm trying to say is if you are up to it - consider taking further maths and applying to do acturial science PAYS A HELL OF A LOT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!:colone::colone::colone::colone::colone:

erm don't worry about them being too good lol, i got the entry requirments for the courses just lol
yeah you sure are in for a good laugh if hensman is your tutor, or you economics/business teacher! hope i get him or carson next year!
Reply 33
Original post by J_W-x
a lot of people have said that haha, i think he's just my form tutor though

Form is just 2 blocks a week but you will still have jokes.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest