The Student Room Group

Dentistry Interviews 2012 entry

Scroll to see replies

anyone who had an interview at liverpool on 5th december receive an offer?
Original post by Thiswaytobroadway
Haha that's really annoying, wish they'd get a move on already. Don't they understand how many people are like literally stalking the postman?!

Haha yeah, I actually haven't had any post for 3 days, prob because I scared the postman last time when I reversed by car back up the road to grasp the post of him! Have you heard from your other choices, I haven't heard a sausage!sounds like I am going to be a re- applicant next year!:smile:
Reply 1982
Original post by izzyhurst
I have had an offer back from Liverpool (25th December) so i know they have started to give them out :smile:

Congratz on getting an offer from Liverpool. :smile:
Reply 1983
Original post by conjepense
anyone who had an interview at liverpool on 5th december receive an offer?

I had my interview in Nov haven't heard from them. Have they started giving offers? I thought they would in March. :confused:
Original post by chocoa

Original post by chocoa
I had my interview in Nov haven't heard from them. Have they started giving offers? I thought they would in March. :confused:

yeah a few people on this forum have received offers... not sure why they said march :s-smilie:
Original post by Kartace

Original post by Kartace
Rejection from Bristol woooooo! :mob:

I knew it was coming but it still winds me up :frown: :pierre:

did you just get it today?im waiting on one too, hurry up!
Reply 1986
manchester interviews in feb anyone?
Original post by cool11

I'm waiting too!its my 1 st choice aswell, has anyone asked them whether they have given out the interviews?:confused:
Reply 1988
Original post by plirvine1

I'm waiting too!its my 1 st choice aswell, has anyone asked them whether they have given out the interviews?:confused:

ive only heard of a few people who have received them but ive yet to find out if they have all been given out, hopefully not yet, im gonna fone tommorrow
Original post by cool11
ive only heard of a few people who have received them but ive yet to find out if they have all been given out, hopefully not yet, im gonna fone tommorrow

Let us know what they say!:smile:
Reply 1990
sure will do
Original post by SRK.
were you acting as their dentist or a fellow patient of the practice ?

as a fellow patient, you just had to try to calm them down.
Original post by Lateeefah
as a fellow patient, you just had to try to calm them down.

do you think that the universities would expect you to know how to act like a profesional dentist? would they ever spring such a demanding role for the scenario acts?:s-smilie:
Original post by cool11

I really hope I get one..
Let us know what they say when you ring them Mr. Cool11 ! :smile:
Original post by plirvine1
Haha yeah, I actually haven't had any post for 3 days, prob because I scared the postman last time when I reversed by car back up the road to grasp the post of him! Have you heard from your other choices, I haven't heard a sausage!sounds like I am going to be a re- applicant next year!:smile:

Haha smooth! Poor guy, he's probs just gonna leave all your post in the driveway from now on! I've had an interview from Bham, and got two interviews coming up with leeds and cardiff, I'd really like to hear from sheffield though! Awh nah, keep the faith, you'll get something for sure! Where else have you applied? Loads of unis are still in the process of interviewing, so I wouldn't worry. Saying that, I know its impossible, I'm a nervous wreck everytime I check my emails/see post adressed to me!
Original post by Thiswaytobroadway
Haha smooth! Poor guy, he's probs just gonna leave all your post in the driveway from now on! I've had an interview from Bham, and got two interviews coming up with leeds and cardiff, I'd really like to hear from sheffield though! Awh nah, keep the faith, you'll get something for sure! Where else have you applied? Loads of unis are still in the process of interviewing, so I wouldn't worry. Saying that, I know its impossible, I'm a nervous wreck everytime I check my emails/see post adressed to me!

Hi thiswaytobroadway, do you know if leeds uni do pbl? also i know this'll sound silly but do leeds do MMI's lol, i can't seem to find any info on their IV's. Thankyou!
Reply 1996
Original post by SRK.
were you acting as their dentist or a fellow patient of the practice ?

Sorry should have made it more clear :s-smilie:

In that scenario I was another patient waiting for my appointment (They had theirs before me)

Any other questions about mmi's feel free to message me :smile: Happy to help

Good luck :smile:
Take it no one heard from Sheffield today
Original post by jpatterson1
did you just get it today?im waiting on one too, hurry up!

Yeah got it earlier on. Wish they could have had the decency to get it over and done with. They knew back in december after all.
Original post by mikechg
Hi thiswaytobroadway, do you know if leeds uni do pbl? also i know this'll sound silly but do leeds do MMI's lol, i can't seem to find any info on their IV's. Thankyou!

I don't think Leeds do MMI's, it's just a single interview, from the open day I've written down that its 15 minutes with 3 people on the interviewing panel.

Quick Reply

Latest