The Student Room Group

Dentistry Interviews 2012 entry

Scroll to see replies

has anyone been rejeted from manchester yet?
Original post by Pert
Has anyone not heard from Manchester or cardiff yet but also not been rejected from them? :/

about cardiff, i rang them and they said that my application was still pending and that we should hear by the end of the month...dont think that we should be too hopeful :/
Reply 1782
Ok so are we sure people haven't received interviews already from sheffield?
As i got told some one had already heard back and got an offer
but i read on the website that interviews aren't untill March!!!
SO CONFUSED?
Reply 1783
People who had an interview at Newcastle yesterday, have you heard from them? They usually send it after a day right? :s-smilie:
Reply 1784
Original post by hkn123
Meeee
cardiff or manchester? or both?
Reply 1785
Original post by vikeshshah
about cardiff, i rang them and they said that my application was still pending and that we should hear by the end of the month...dont think that we should be too hopeful :/

yeah doesn't sound great :/ where else have you applied? offers etc?
Reply 1786
Original post by Pert
cardiff or manchester? or both?

Lol both :tongue: where else did you apply?
Original post by Pert
Has anyone not heard from Manchester or cardiff yet but also not been rejected from them? :/

Me, for manchester
Reply 1788
Original post by hkn123
Lol both :tongue: where else did you apply?

KCL and leeds you?
Reply 1789
Original post by Bright.Inspiration.
Me, for manchester

have you spoken to them?
Original post by Pert
have you spoken to them?

No im too afraid loll.. I think they may send out some more interviews in the coming weeks
Reply 1791
Original post by Pert
KCL and leeds you?

Just KCL aswell for dentistry :smile:
You going to contact Manchester and cardiff?
Reply 1792
Original post by Bright.Inspiration.
No im too afraid loll.. I think they may send out some more interviews in the coming weeks

hopefully!
Reply 1793
Original post by hkn123
Just KCL aswell for dentistry :smile:
You going to contact Manchester and cardiff?

have you heard from KCL? maybe, if i'm going to be rejected though i might just wait for the ucas track :L
Reply 1794
Original post by Pert
have you heard from KCL? maybe, if i'm going to be rejected though i might just wait for the ucas track :L

Yehh I've got an offer like you lol. ahh ok :tongue: I might call up cardiff after their interviews are over or something..
Reply 1795
Does anyone have an interview at Leeds on 31st January?
Reply 1796
Original post by hkn123
Yehh I've got an offer like you lol. ahh ok :tongue: I might call up cardiff after their interviews are over or something..

well done! when was your interview! yeah, pretty sure we'd know what the answer is then though :/
Reply 1797
Original post by Pert
well done! when was your interview! yeah, pretty sure we'd know what the answer is then though :/

Lool thanks, you too :smile:. It was on dec 5th, when was yours? True, ah well.. I prefer KCL anyway :tongue:
Reply 1798
Original post by hkn123
Lool thanks, you too :smile:. It was on dec 5th, when was yours? True, ah well.. I prefer KCL anyway :tongue:

12th of december, I think i prefer KCl to cardiff but manchester leeds are/were above it, but you'vew got to take what you can get
anyone got an idea of when birmingham will be sending out some more interviews?

Quick Reply

Latest