The Student Room Group

I been expelled from university, what do I do?

Scroll to see replies

You could appeal, but to be honest unis tend to adopt a zero tolerance approach to drugs.
Original post by imhiya

Original post by imhiya
Doubt it, she was from near stevenage.

ahh, how many years did she get?
Reply 22
SAY its for religious/spiritual reasons and you should be allowed to practice your RASTA inclinations freely
Reply 23
Original post by Abir Ishtiaq
what were you studying at Uni, was it a JOINT honours degree?

that's just Gold.
Reply 24
Original post by ultimate mashup
Was that the law student from Trent University? I remember reading about it in the Daily Mail and there was also a thread about it on this very forum lol!

Lol maybe :smile:
This thread makes me keep my guard up when i go uni. If it was off campus, how did you get caught?
Original post by ultimate mashup
Was that the law student from Trent University? I remember reading about it in the Daily Mail and there was also a thread about it on this very forum lol!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2006373/Female-law-student-jailed-making-rape-allegation-ashamed-failing-university.html
Dumb bastard.
Reply 29
You can give a formal apology letter...
Reply 30
Original post by SOTV
Basically my story is I was smoking a bit of weed down an alleyway with my friends and we all got caught. I was hauled into a hearing where I was told I will be kicked out of uni. Is there anyway I can appeal against this? I am devastated as I was having fun now I am back at home, help!

what uni was this at?
not the university of amsterdam, where he probably should have been

Apparently so. However, I've heard they were tempted to go for a SANDWICH degree after.

......:tumble:
hey say not smoking weed is against your religion
Reply 34
Serves you right to be honest, why would you smoke in an alleyway near your uni anyway? :rolleyes:

Why don't you do what all the pros in my town do and go in the woods? :awesome:
Original post by SOTV
Basically my story is I was smoking a bit of weed down an alleyway with my friends and we all got caught. I was hauled into a hearing where I was told I will be kicked out of uni. Is there anyway I can appeal against this? I am devastated as I was having fun now I am back at home, help!

Ah, poor you!!!
Reply 36
can you not go to your uni and get some sort of representation?

edit: union* YOUR STUDENT UNION SIR.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Let'sGetLyrical
Apparently so. However, I've heard they were tempted to go for a SANDWICH degree after.

Perhaps he wanted to a module in SMOKING DRUGS.

That was good, no?
:smile:

Ahahahahah, good one lol
+rep

Original post by Tpx
Perhaps he wanted to a module in SMOKING DRUGS.

That was good, no?
:smile:

I like you funny idiots. teehee

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending