The Student Room Group

Paintball to testicle, action to take?

Scroll to see replies

I think the only option is to remove your testicle
Reply 41
Original post by jpr
had a paintball hit me square in the left testicle 2-3 hours ago. Just got home and checked it out there is a small bruise on the scrotum and my left testicle has swollen to double it's size and has become very very tough.

I am in constant pain, what should i do?

Do i just need to wait it out or is there a risk of further damage?

Any advice appreciated...

lmfao.ok seriously ,bwahahaha omg that's beautiful.hmm seriously you should worry more about having kids.no joke.
Scream.

Get someone to suck it :wink:
Happened to me. Nothing came of it.
Reply 45
Original post by Ice_Queen
Man up.

I worked as a paintball marshal and I've seen plenty of guys get shot in sensitive areas and given that we never faced a lawsuit I'm gonna assume none of them ever lost a testicle because of a bit of paint. Next time be more careful...

Just because you received no lawsuits doesnt mean a guy can be in serious pain for a few hours.
Reply 46
Original post by omg toothbrush
i think the only option is to remove your testicle

no way dude i would rather remove a whole leg, then one of my biscuits.
Reply 47
Original post by laughingbro
get someone to suck it :wink:

yeah, it could be blue balls, some how.
Reply 48
Probably should get it removed, to be on the safe side.
Reply 49
Original post by Left Hand Drive
To the doctors tomorrow emergency appointment..

I had my balls handled by a doctor once, its not too bad.

I had mine handled by a nurse before and I was trying so hard not to get a hard on. :biggrin: I'd leave it for a day and if nothing changes just pop down to the local GP. Most problems like this go away though.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 50
Awww that sounds awful! I'm clutching my balls in fear right now.
Original post by mevidek
Or just put your balls in the microwave

buffalo souljah!!!!
Reply 52

you could get compensation from the organisers ...in any case you may wish to find a safer hobby
Original post by Luxray
Just because you received no lawsuits doesnt mean a guy can be in serious pain for a few hours.

He can indeed, but he'll get through it. Paintball has one of the lowest injury rates of any sport, chances are he doesn't need medical attention. If he is still having problems in a couple of days, then he can start worrying.
Reply 54
Original post by Ice_Queen
He can indeed, but he'll get through it. Paintball has one of the lowest injury rates of any sport, chances are he doesn't need medical attention. If he is still having problems in a couple of days, then he can start worrying.

He may well get through it, but I do think you could be more considerate.
The wit of this thread is actually overwhelming :holmes:

I recommend inviting girls to feel your 'war-wound'
Original post by the bear
you could get compensation from the organisers ...in any case you may wish to find a safer hobby

You nearly always sign a disclaimer of some sort when you go paintballing, in any case there'd be nothing you could do since you were already aware of the risks when you went. Plus it'd be really dickish to sue someone because you got injured playing paintball....
Original post by ThePants999
Happened to me. Nothing came of it.

Too easy.
Dude you should go on Scarred.
Reply 59
maybe he is ginger...

Quick Reply

Latest