The Student Room Group

TSR Catholic Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lucine.B
Aww! Haha why not??? Oooh, well thats quite nice yes :redface: :tongue: What did the message say??? I'm quite happy with mine! makes me seem awesome! :ahee: -Introverted and calm, with a tendency towards quietness, you’re the type of person that everyone wants to be around because of your comforting presence. You’re sweet and caring and a source of strength to everyone lucky enough to know you.

I just feel I should have been Doubting Thomas, or St Jude :tongue:

Here is what it said:

"St. John: Kind, caring, and easy to love, you give the world’s best hugs and can light up a room with your smile. You love nothing more than spending time with your friends and family. Easygoing and good-natured, you’re rarely angry except when your loved ones are in trouble. Everyone loves being around you. You’re basically the human equivalent of a Golden Retriever puppy." :h:

Awww, your one is really lovely :gah: I approve! :yep:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I just feel I should have been Doubting Thomas, or St Jude :tongue:

Here is what it said:

"St. John: Kind, caring, and easy to love, you give the world’s best hugs and can light up a room with your smile. You love nothing more than spending time with your friends and family. Easygoing and good-natured, you’re rarely angry except when your loved ones are in trouble. Everyone loves being around you. You’re basically the human equivalent of a Golden Retriever puppy." :h:

Awww, your one is really lovely :gah: I approve! :yep:

Aww! Seriously?! No, not at all :h:
That part is defo me and sounds a lot like you! I approve of yours also :yep: tis a perrrf definition :biggrin: Hehehe puupy :ahee: lucky you! How ya been lately??? :smile:
Aww! Seriously?! No, not at all :h:
That part is defo me and sounds a lot like you! I approve of yours also :yep: tis a perrrf definition :biggrin: Hehehe puupy :ahee: lucky you! How ya been lately??? :smile:

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of St Jude. I guess I'm just honoured that even a silly Internet quiz would deign me so worthy of "being" St John the Evangelist :fan:

I've not been too well - very ill with psychosis since the start of the year. In a major episode. Your prayers would be most appreciated :colondollar:

How have you been? :h:
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of St Jude. I guess I'm just honoured that even a silly Internet quiz would deign me so worthy of "being" St John the Evangelist :fan:

I've not been too well - very ill with psychosis since the start of the year. In a major episode. Your prayers would be most appreciated :colondollar:

How have you been? :h:

Hahaha oh cool, aw that's great! And so you should be :h: Oh sorry to hear, I see. Oh gosh! Dw you'll definitely be in my prayers, wish you well :redface: I've been alright just up to my neck in work lol. So psyched it'll be over in June!
Hahaha oh cool, aw that's great! And so you should be :h: Oh sorry to hear, I see. Oh gosh! Dw you'll definitely be in my prayers, wish you well :redface: I've been alright just up to my neck in work lol. So psyched it'll be over in June!

Thanks hun, I appreciate the prayers. I'll be praying for your workload! Remember Dory in Finding Nemo: "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming..." :yep:
Reply 6425
I got St Matthew :mmm:

You're easily the nerdiest person in your group of friends, and you're 100% okay with that. People looking for you can always find you in the library with your nose in a good book. You firmly believe in the Golden Rule and often go out of my way to help people just because you can. You're a pretty awesome human being!

:awesome:
Original post by Aula
I got St Matthew :mmm:

You're easily the nerdiest person in your group of friends, and you're 100% okay with that. People looking for you can always find you in the library with your nose in a good book. You firmly believe in the Golden Rule and often go out of my way to help people just because you can. You're a pretty awesome human being!

I wouldn't have described you as nerdy :nah: Do you think that's an accurate reflection? :ninja:

Def agree with that last sentence though :pierre:
Reply 6427

I wouldn't have described you as nerdy :nah: Do you think that's an accurate reflection? :ninja:

Def agree with that last sentence though :pierre:

Guess it depends on what you mean by nerdy. I do read a lot, and I do like knowin about stuff :holmes:
Original post by Aula
Guess it depends on what you mean by nerdy. I do read a lot, and I do like knowin about stuff :holmes:

Fairy snuff then :h:

Btw, you have the honour of being on my Israel hit list! :colone:

(That sounds more threatening than it actually is :ninja: You're on my "send a postcard to this person" list. If I have enough money, you might get a little gift from Israel too :ahee: )
Reply 6429
Fairy snuff then :h:

Btw, you have the honour of being on my Israel hit list! :colone:

(That sounds more threatening than it actually is :ninja: You're on my "send a postcard to this person" list. If I have enough money, you might get a little gift from Israel too :ahee: )

:erm: I feel like I should be seriously concerned...

:mmm:
Thank you :h:
Original post by Aula
:erm: I feel like I should be seriously concerned...

:mmm:
Thank you :h:

You make it sound like I'm some serious Internet weirdo or something :cry2:

:ahee:

:ninja:
Reply 6431
You make it sound like I'm some serious Internet weirdo or something :cry2:

:ahee:

:ninja:

Well...

*cough*
Original post by Aula
Well...

*cough*

:getmecoat:
Reply 6433
When was the last time you went to confession?
Original post by zgb1

Like almost a year:lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zgb1

Good question! I think Easter last year :colondollar:

Reply 6436
Hi catholics ! First of all, I respect religious people, but I'm not one at all.
The thing is, my parents force me to go to the church every sunday ... even if they know I'm not a believer at all. I'm 17 and I'll actually be free when I'm 18 by still, it makes me sick, just out of principles ... you could believe you're living the inquisition. I don't dare to miss the office, I'm afraid they'll take my pocket money or something :tongue:
But I really would like them to understand ... its like they're deaf. I hate them for that.
So, yeah, I just wanted to let that out and maybe take the advice of other catholics ?
Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6437
Good question! I think Easter last year :colondollar:

Damn, you are better than me. I was not to confession longer before you. So, are you nervous before you going there?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6438
Original post by mariagoretti
Like almost a year:lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So, you are obvious a naughty girl :biggrin: (if you know what I mean)
Reply 6439
Original post by okjoy
Hi catholics ! First of all, I respect religious people, but I'm not one at all.
The thing is, my parents force me to go to the church every sunday ... even if they know I'm not a believer at all. I'm 17 and I'll actually be free when I'm 18 by still, it makes me sick, just out of principles ... you could believe you're living the inquisition. I don't dare to miss the office, I'm afraid they'll take my pocket money or something :tongue:
But I really would like them to understand ... its like they're deaf. I hate them for that.
So, yeah, I just wanted to let that out and maybe take the advice of other catholics ?
Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, we understand your point: your parents are morons, so I feel sorry for you.

Now, troll off.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending