The Student Room Group

TSR Catholic Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SuperiorPotato
No I was just surprised that this thread was made 50 years ago

Unix time can sometimes jump backwards to 1970 if the server experiences problems.
Original post by LiberOfLondon
Unix time can sometimes jump backwards to 1970 if the server experiences problems.

Oooh ok
So are masses back in Churches?
Original post by PlayerBB
So are masses back in Churches?

My parish church isn't doing Mass at the moment so I've just been praying Spiritual Communion.
Original post by LiberOfLondon
My parish church isn't doing Mass at the moment so I've just been praying Spiritual Communion.

Mine is limited in numbers, and even Westminster Cathedral is. So I have only been in a church to quietly sit and pray. I watch/listen to Mass on a Sunday online (usually a church in Willesden Green but others from a variety of places).
Original post by barnetlad
Mine is limited in numbers, and even Westminster Cathedral is. So I have only been in a church to quietly sit and pray. I watch/listen to Mass on a Sunday online (usually a church in Willesden Green but others from a variety of places).

I'll see if any churches near me are open for prayer.
A Happy Christmas to you all. Church on Christmas Day was very different with a small congregation and no live music. There are the various commemorations of the early life of Jesus such as the Holy Innocents tomorrow, so the religious aspects of Christmas does not end on the 25th.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending