The Student Room Group

Boots Interview/Assessment - Trainee Dispenser

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
[QUOTE="cleenhiggins;60419465"]
Original post by babylea

Also did they ask if you had any q's?

I'm sure being a pharmacy student will go in your favour!

Yes she did ask if I had any questions, I asked about the training. I did have a few other questions but the interview felt very informal and chatty so I had been asking questions all along, by the time she asked if I had any questions she'd already answered everything.

Don't forget to come back and let me know how you got on please. Good luck!
That's great thank you! No worries will do hopefully we both get the job :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by cleenhiggins
That's great thank you! No worries will do hopefully we both get the job :smile:

I just thought.... Maybe it's the same job. Lol! Where are you?
Original post by babylea
I just thought.... Maybe it's the same job. Lol! Where are you?

Oh god no waay haha ! Alexandria scotland :smile: you ??
Reply 24
Oh god no waay haha ! Alexandria scotland :smile: you ??

Couldn't be further away Aylesham Kent 😀
Original post by babylea
Couldn't be further away Aylesham Kent 😀

Haha ! I got the job :smile: questions i got asked: examole of team work, example of building a rship with a customer, how i dealt with how a customer was feeling, how i solved a customer problem. How i told someone about product knowledge and how i found out knoweldge from another peer. And finally how I implemented a way of improving things within the current pharmacy i work for ! The role is actually pharmacy adviser which is a mix of dispensing and otc :smile:
Reply 26
Haha ! I got the job :smile: questions i got asked: examole of team work, example of building a rship with a customer, how i dealt with how a customer was feeling, how i solved a customer problem. How i told someone about product knowledge and how i found out knoweldge from another peer. And finally how I implemented a way of improving things within the current pharmacy i work for ! The role is actually pharmacy adviser which is a mix of dispensing and otc :smile:

WELL DONE!!! I'm really pleased for you. I bet you're chuffed. How long till you start?
I've got to wait until monday to find out, they still had another 6 to interview. But, yes, mine is for that same mixed role.
Original post by babylea
WELL DONE!!! I'm really pleased for you. I bet you're chuffed. How long till you start?
I've got to wait until monday to find out, they still had another 6 to interview. But, yes, mine is for that same mixed role.

Thanks so much !! 2 weeks time hopefully :smile: ah okay well let me know how you get on fingers crossed !! :smile: :smile:
Hi, I've applied for the same role, they don't advertise the pay, could you tell me of its the national minimum or over?

Just asking as I've applied at another pharmacy so want to compare wages.

Thanks
Reply 29
Original post by Pharmacytrainee
Hi, I've applied for the same role, they don't advertise the pay, could you tell me of its the national minimum or over?

Just asking as I've applied at another pharmacy so want to compare wages.

Thanks

Sorry, I don't know. I haven't heard if I've got the job yet or not and I didn't ask at the interview as I'm expecting minimum wage with it being a trainee post.

Hey - I have an interview next week! I was wondering if you could tell me more about the role as you stated you got the job! I.e. how are you finding it? When did you start your NVQ? Is it provided via Boots? Do you do it in your own time or do it with/at Boots? How is the pay during training? Also are you full-time or part-time? What are the general hours you work i.e. shift/nights/early mornings or 9-5? Sorry for the bombardment of questions!
Original post by babylea
Sorry, I don't know. I haven't heard if I've got the job yet or not and I didn't ask at the interview as I'm expecting minimum wage with it being a trainee post.

Hi - have you started your job yet (trainee)? I was wondering if anyone could answer any of the questions above! Thank you!
Hi guys! Not sure any of you will look at this, but worth a shot! I just applied online to the trainees dispenser position. How soon after completing the online form did you hear if you were successful for interview? Trying to find another job as quickly as possible- would love this position, so a tad on edge waiting. I only just did the online form last night (so i know i'm being impatient). Thank you!
Original post by lottiekhaleesi
Hi guys! Not sure any of you will look at this, but worth a shot! I just applied online to the trainees dispenser position. How soon after completing the online form did you hear if you were successful for interview? Trying to find another job as quickly as possible- would love this position, so a tad on edge waiting. I only just did the online form last night (so i know i'm being impatient). Thank you!

I got a reply about my interview around 3 days after
Original post by caffscho
I got a reply about my interview around 3 days after

Thanks for that! Crossing my fingers!
Reply 35
I have the interview tomorrow.. Stuck on what I could say in answer to questions about 'times I have helped a customer before' etc. As I have never worked in customer service!! Most of the interview questions seem to be about customer service experience so I'm panicking.
Reply 36
They just want to know when you've helped someone, it doesn't have to be a customer, it could be a family member, a neighbour or a complete stranger. Remember they already know you've not been in customer services from your CV, and they have still chosen to interview you. Good luck
Hiya everyone. I was just wondering if anyone else had managed to get an interview despite not providing their CV because I wasn't prompted to?

Also I have seen a few people ask about this roles wage, is anybody able to provide an answer?

Thanks in advance!
Hi everyone!

I have an interview for the trainee dispenser role and am also struggling to find much information on what the interview process is like, and how the actual training process works with regards to the NVQ. Could someone give me a rundown of some of the interview questions and what the role was like etc.?

Thanks so much in advance, I'm pretty nervous!
Reply 39
Hi everyone, did we get any further on salary details for the role at all? Still struggling to find any recent info online. The role would be Scotland so wouldn't attract London weighting. Cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending