The Student Room Group

Middlesex Uni 2012 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

I keep getting emails/mail from Middlesex (mainly inviting me to an applicant day) even though they are my insurance. Is the normal?
yeahh its my insurance too, and i keep getting them. i suppose you can go to them to see what it will be like if you dont get your first choice :smile: quite handy really.
although i doubt ill go to one lmao.
Reply 62
Original post by abbieabbieabbie
had my jewellery interview yesterday and got an unconditional offer, so pleased :biggrin:
pretty sure i'll be accepting!

Ill be seeing you there! I got an unconditional too and definitely going, so excited
Original post by Benjaminwitc
yeahh its my insurance too, and i keep getting them. i suppose you can go to them to see what it will be like if you dont get your first choice :smile: quite handy really.
although i doubt ill go to one lmao.

Ah okay. Yeah it makes sense, was just getting paranoid :P
Reply 64
Original post by Steviexo
nobody on here seems to have applied for any of the social science courses which is worrying me, i've narrowed my choices down to essex uni and mdx but i'm just not sure which to have as my insurance and firm and the fact that nobody else on here seems to be applying for a similar course to mine is worrying me :/

What course did you apply for? Mine isn't a social science, it's a Business course, but I've firmed Middlesex as I like their Business School and course structures. Boost your confidence a bit? :smile:
Original post by Steviexo
nobody on here seems to have applied for any of the social science courses which is worrying me, i've narrowed my choices down to essex uni and mdx but i'm just not sure which to have as my insurance and firm and the fact that nobody else on here seems to be applying for a similar course to mine is worrying me :/

I have firmed mdx for sociology as I like the course sttructure and to be honest I changed my course last minute as I couldnt risk goiing through extra but I am pretty sure itll be good. :smile: what course have you picked?
Dont worry too much
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 66
Original post by Clip
You want to be in Usher. Platt Hall is not in a pleasant area and is at the bottom of a rather steep hill. The only advantage is that it is very close to Colindale station. The shops near Platt are like the Wild West in the evening.

Usher is across the road from the main university, close to Brent Cross Shopping Centre (for shopping or employment), not far from Hendon Central station, and is in a much better neighbourhood.

thanks for the advice ... but i put platt as first and usher as second - then they cocked up and lost all my details - so im just praying for a place to live anywhere ! heard so many bad stories about platt hall but i think i still prefer it ? steep hill walking will do me some good .. trying to turn all these negative platt hall comments into positives !
Reply 67
Hi, sorry to open an old thread, but I was wondering if anyone here went on to do the Fashion Design Styling and Promotion course? If yeah then how did you find it? :smile: Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending