The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Alot were doubting The OX when we signed him for 12 million. He is proving alot of people wrong now.
Original post by All Black Everything
Alot were doubting The OX when we signed him for 12 million. He is proving alot of people wrong now.

Exactly, you have to trust the manager in those situations. He has held him back and now he is ready and fit to play. People act as though Arsene was randomly picked out of a hat and every decision he makes is highly questionable but in reality he is a class manager who knows what he's doing.
The Ox will be a future arsenal star. Shame about Jacks injury but imagine if he was back. Absolutely great game today
i just hope that the ox can remain consistent and injury free. unfortunately alot of arsenals promising players get injuries and their comebacks are never straightforward
Reply 3985
When Gervinho is back the Ox will probably have his minutes reduced a bit with a view to avoiding injury, suprisedme that RVP played 90 minutes today in that regard I thought he would get yanked at halftime
I hope Wenger goes for the Ox and Gervinho combo. I would love it if he gave him a game through the middle just to see how good he is in his favoured position.
I also think Coquelin is a very promising talent. Looks very good and very versatile.
Sczc, Ox and Wilshere are the type of "potential" we need. Along with experience of players like RVP , Vermaelen , Arteta , Kos , Song and Sagna.
Walcott needs to work harder , just make a general nuisance of himself on the pitch. He has that stamina - one would think.

About Coquelin , we need to see him in his preffered position for a longer spell.
Is that 60 goals Robinson has shipped to us? :giggle:

He is the ultimate "can we play you every week".
Theo is finding his form again, hopefully he will be at the top of his game against AC Milan. He could rip the wings apart.
Vela Scored against Barcelona(it wasn't his infamous chip)! so 8 arsenal players have scored today!!
(edited 12 years ago)
I like Vela, hopefully he works on his game and could make a case for the striker role in the next couple of years.
Original post by antonfigo
Sczc,.

That reminds me, im slowly going off Sczhenzy,

He was at fault for the goal today, far to close to one side of the goal, he knows where the player is going to put the ball, up and over the wall. Hes making a bad habit of conceeding free kicks, 2 X Man Utd, 1X Sunderland, its not coincedence.

Hes also started to show signs of overconfidence, I cant really remember to many saves hes made recenetly? He needs to get his focus back, i notice he deleted his twitter account to, maybe a start.
Reply 3994
Original post by Darth Vader 7
I like Vela, hopefully he works on his game and could make a case for the striker role in the next couple of years.

err...i hope u know he's left us permanently :confused::confused::confused:
Original post by gunit123
err...i hope u know he's left us permanently :confused::confused::confused:

isn't he on loan?
Yeah he is on loan, but he hasnt got a future at the club lets be fair.
Original post by jilebinator
isn't he on loan?

yh im pretty sure he is on loan go to loan watch on arsenal website he should be there.
Walcott actually had his head up today, shocking. Any other day he'd have just had a terrible shot rather than play the Ox in.
Reply 3999
Original post by jilebinator
isn't he on loan?

he is, but it's very unlikely he will return - i remember he had a clause in his deal for a permanent transfer... tbf, he's 23 and don't think he has the potential to really excel at arsenal.
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest