The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I love the comment "UEFAlona would probably do better. They are natural. Just sayin`..." :rofl: :rofl:
According to the daily mail, arsenal are looking to sell Mertesacker and buy vertonghen.

edit: and the neg rep why?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7982
I still think Gervinho should be started to shore up the defensive energy on our left flank, with Chamberlain coming on later. Though to be quite honest, I'm not very optimistic: I'd be happy with a draw, and I think I'm going to predict a nervy 1-2. I'm thinking at this point that we'll finish 4th - which I wouldn't be too unhappy with, given how far behind we were at several points in the season.
I would love for Nasri to score an own goal. That'd make my day :awesome:
Today , Arsenal play against Arsenal. Heh.

I'm thinking 5-4 score line. To either side.
Original post by YOUR MUM FAM
then how about you use some initiative and write "@arsenal how come we lose today and Bacary Sagna and Johan Djourou are allowed to go to Boujis to party???? no wonder were failing" in the google search bar

Thats exactly what I put in. Im sure Sagna shared with you the transfer policy of our club and told you all about the Rvp situation haha.
Was hoping for a United win to dishearten City, them getting games handed to them on a plate is actually quite funny when it benefits you.
Van Persie converted to marry his wife who is a muslim, it's the Islamic requirement.

Diaby is muslim too.
2 and a half hours left.

COYG!!!
God I hope you beat City with a god awful decision. My City friend is about to explode as it is lol!
Reply 7990
Original post by jilebinator
According to the daily mail, arsenal are looking to sell Mertesacker and buy vertonghen.

edit: and the neg rep why?

Probably because you were looking at stories in the daily mail.
Original post by doggyfizzel
God I hope you beat City with a god awful decision. My City friend is about to explode as it is lol!

:rofl:

We've been riding our luck recently, I would love for it to happen though, shouts of conspiratorial injustice are wonderful when the shouting is being done by a team you despise. :lol:
Original post by Kaz310
Probably because you were looking at stories in the daily mail.

Sorry didn't know there was a TSR law against it.
Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Gibbs, Song, Arteta, Rosicky, Benayoun, Walcott, Van Persie.

Substitutes: Fabianski, Djourou, Santos, Jenkinson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ramsey, Chamakh.

Forehead not even on the bench. strange. unless he is injured.
(edited 12 years ago)
Gervinho must be injured.
City's bench costs more than our starting line up.
I think Ox would have been far more productive down that side than Yossi will be. Seems no matter what he does Wenger doesn't trust him in the big games.
Original post by doggyfizzel
I think Ox would have been far more productive down that side than Yossi will be. Seems no matter what he does Wenger doesn't trust him in the big games.

It's his defensive work-rate that lets him down. He uses so much energy to attack and break down play that he doesn't track back enough. It's just down to a lack of experience. Only real reason I expect Wenger doesn't play him unless he has to.
Reply 7998
Really hope Arsenal win today (Neutral opinion). Can't stand some of the City fans in my year atm - think they have a right to win the league!
Original post by Darth Vader 7
It's his defensive work-rate that lets him down. He uses so much energy to attack and break down play that he doesn't track back enough. It's just down to a lack of experience. Only real reason I expect Wenger doesn't play him unless he has to.

Agreed. Benayoun is the right choice, it worked against Spurs.

Latest